Facts

Everyone in my household has names starting with "J": Jessica, Jason, their four kids Joseph, Julia, Jennifer, and Jessabelle, their corgi Jet, their kitten Jax, and my tuxedo cat Johnny.

Johnny is no longer with us since he got lost around Christmas time in 2015, and Jax was given away to our landlord due to Jax not getting along with the kids.

I become whimsical when someone mentions dogs (specifically, corgis) and cats.

I am only 4'10" in height

As of March 20, 2020, my  channel has reached 5,000,000 subscribers! 

4.5 months later, i reached 6,000,000!As of, 2021, my Channel reached 10,000,000 subscribers! 

YAY!In August 2022, i reached 14,000,000!Not too long after, in December 2022, i reached 15,000,000 subscribers!

As of April 2023, I have reached over 16,000,000 subscribers!

At the end of May 2023, i reached 17,000,000 subs!

My channel has reached 18,000,000 subscribers in the beginning of September 2023.

My  channel has reached 19,000,000 subscribers at the end of December 2023.

I have revealed in a Q&A that the series Minecraft Diaries will end, but no time soon.

Minecraft Diaries season 3 has been cancelled.

She has something called a "trigger" word that makes her laugh: "caca-poo-poo."
She claims to have tropophobia. Seeing something covered in holes causes her to itch. This also includes things that appear to be covered in holes.
She does know how to swim, and has been told to her several times.She will take a break from social media if she is stressed enough.
She has recently gotten into watching speed paints. She finds them soothing while writing scripts.
She used to work at GameStop. While at Taco Bell, she was only allowed to drink Mountain Dew. This eventually gave her a bad taste for the beverage.
She almost fainted at a fan meet up.She was camera shy when it came to facecam, but she eventually seemed to get over it.
When at conventions, she avoids giving out too much info on her location to avoid mobs.
She is obsessed with informing her audience to look both ways before crossing the street.
Before the help of her now co-workers in BlueJay Studios(now rebranded to CatFace as of 2019), Jessica and Jason made videos in their basement.
If she wasn't a YouTuber, she would've taken part in either child education or being a nurse.
She did in fact take part in a program in high school that gave her experience in the latter.
She seems to base Aphmau's attire on her own wardrobe.
She jokingly treats Ross and Max like her sons.
She seems to have a love/hate relationship with bees.
On her phone, she had an Aaron sticker.
She loves England, asking her friend Andy about the country whenever she has the chance. She'd like to visit one day and hopefully meet the queen and her corgis.
She was involved in YT Creators Summit 2018 in New York City.
Jess sometimes tends to overreact whenever she discovers something in a video game.
She absolutely adores pets and babies.
She gets queasy whenever she sees blood that isn't her own.
She has an obsession with Beyonce..She had no idea what French kissing was until October 2018.
Jess has contacts. She can't wear them for more than two hours or else her eyes will start to water.
Jason usually helps resolve technical issues when she's live.
Her wedding cake was red velvet with cream cheese.
She was involved in a YouTube Creator Panel at PAX East 2019.
She came home sick after the convention.
Jess considers herself a furry, but she doesn't do fur suits. She prefers looking at what other people create.
She revealed that she will be a playable character in the indie game "Mowin' & Throwin"'
She was given a free coupon from Olive Garden for sponsoring them.
Her favorite Disney Princess is Jasmine.
Jess appeared in the 15th episode of the Wonder Quest as Akila.
Jess plays ROBLOX on a then new channel called Aphmau Shuki. She plays various games with voice actors from her other series. At one point, the channel went on hiatus for over a year before returning with weekly videos.
She was in a video on Minecraft's YouTube channel that celebrated one trillion views on the platform. However, the video has been taken down.
When she hops onto a Minecraft SMP during one of her friends' Twitch streams, she doesn't stream her perspective or join VC. She is also more chaotic than how she is usually portrayed.
She sometimes makes appearances on the YouTube channel Jkrew as either herself or a custom NPC.
Jess used to stream on Twitch, in which she was able to swear, but she later switched to streaming on YouTube on Mondays. She stopped a few months before the switch in content creation. Afterwards, all of her Monday streams have either been hidden or removed. Currently, only twelve past live streams are available to watch on her channel.
She used to have a Patreon, in which people could watch exclusive videos and streams as well as receive gift boxes. However, only one gift box was ever distributed to the patrons, which contained character stands as well as an exclusive water bottle and t-shirt.