Acting

Ever since me and Jess started a YouTube channel we started acting like in Pheniox drop high,my inner demons, my street, and so much more I can't even say but some people haven't even watched them fully so I'm gonna do a short about it go ahead and watch it in the end.

MY INNER DEMONS

On a dimension called Daemos, and his knights, , , , and , retrieve the last human soul to use the magic within it. In the portal room, takes the soul and requests one of them to aid in creating the portal to Earth. Noi is forced to offer his remaining magic, leaving him drained of his powers. The five Daemos men enter the portal, and Lady Grandma sends a spirit to watch them as the portal closes.

On Earth, the Daemos meet a human named , who they take as their "prisoner." They decide that they will reside in Ava's apartment while they become more acquainted with Earth. Reluctantly, Ava accepts their presence, with hopes that they will eventually leave her alone. The Daemos are unsure of how they will conquer Earth, and frequently disagree over plans. When they learn that Ava is the "princess of Earth," they wish to marry her for an opportunity to rule Earth and take the humans' magic. Over time, Ava and the Daemos develop a more personal connection and become attached to each other. This is shown through the Daemos' eventual reluctance to kill her and Ava's fear of their departure.

During their time living with Ava, parts of the Daemos' past are revealed in different ways. In , Ava thanks Pierce for his kindness in helping her sleep. This causes him to have a flashback to a human telling him that "You Daemos lack kindness," and threatening that what happened to the humans would happen to the Daemos. In , Noi tells Ava that because he cares about love, he "has to work extra hard to prove himself." Later on, in , Leif tells Ava that, when he was an assassin, he was abandoned by his clan during a mission. These point to the fact that kindness and emotions are not valued on Daemos and seen as a sign of weakness.

After Ava and the Daemos visit the Fall Festival, they become closer friends and Ava becomes more open to socializing. During this time, figures out exactly where Asch went. Creating a portal, she sends to Earth, instructing him to bring back Asch unharmed and to kill any knights if he must. On Earth, he meets Ava and follows her to her apartment. Upon his entrance, the five Daemos know that he is not human and become extremely aggressive. Zex takes Ava and, holding her at knifepoint, reveals to her the truth that the Daemos came to Earth to capture humans and take their souls for magic. As a result, Ava loses her trust in the Daemos. Asch agrees to return to Daemos with Zex if he would spare Ava. However, Zex drops a potion that sends all of them back to Daemos, intending to make Ava his prisoner. As Zex drops the potion, Rhys uses his magic to disguise Ava as a Daemos.

On Daemos, Asch, Pierce, Rhys, Leif, and Noi along with Zex begin their hunt for Ava. Separated from the group, Ava lays unconscious on the landing of the steps to the castle. Asch's brother, , finds her and takes her inside for future questioning.

PHONEIX DROP HIGH

The series focuses on the MyStreet characters, their history of how they met, as well as how each character came to be. The events that take place mostly connect with and all of of MyStreet.

The series focuses on the characters' journey through high school and their path to adulthood.

————+—————-+————+————-+———-+————-+—————+————-+———+—————-+

MyStreet Phoenix Drop High, shortened to Phoenix Drop High, is the prequel to . It premiered on March 17th, 2016, and ended on June 22nd, 2016.

The series takes place before the events of and MyStreet, specifically during the high school years of the characters.

It was originally going to premiere on March 16th, 2016, but due to the episode being incomplete, Aphmau delayed the first episode one more day and uploaded a video featuring prominent MyStreetcharacters.

The first teaser was released on March 15th, 2016 on Jess' . This is also the only Phoenix Drop High season to have MyStreet in its title.

That's all I will be doing plus it already 11 pm so I've gotta go to bed goodbye