ten.florida

CHAPTER TEN                               FLORIDA             _____________________

                          CHAPTER TEN
                               FLORIDA
             _____________________

BROOKE STOOD in the cemetery next to her siblings and father.her hands in her pockets while her siblings hugged their father.she read the grave once again, the name saying "charlie edwards."

"im close to finding him dad i can feel it." adonis spoke as if his father could hear him.adonis had been looking for his younger half brother ever since he had left the dmv.

the two siblings being ripped apart at a young age, due to adonis's mother deciding she should move closer to family.

the man didn't remember things about his brother the only thing he remembered was the love his brother had for basketball.

finding his brother was a hard thing to do considering he couldn't even remember his brother's name or what he looked like.the last time the two saw eachother was when they were six & ten.

adonis's mother insisted for adonis to only have minimum contact with his dad's side.the lady being bitter since charlie didn't want to be with her, so she tried to make her son grow up to his father.

unfortunately for her it only made adonis grow to hate his mother and love his father even more.

most didn't know that the wright's were originally supposed to be the edwards.adonis's mother changed it when she and adonis moved to california trying to make a new life for her and her son."lets go." adonis told his kids walking towards the car.

talia and kareem walked along side their father while brooke stayed in the same spot.before she finally ran towards her family.

the only thing on the girl mind was finding her father's long lost brother so their family could finally be completed.

______________

"HOW COME dad couldn't make it?" brooke asked sitting down while her mother danced doing the cupid shuffle.eva shrugged her shoulders not knowing what to tell her daughter.

next to brooke was jace who miserly watched everyone dancing.

the boy being upset because he couldn't play for nationals.brooke rubbed his shoulder before getting up seeing his older sister jackie going towards the two.she shot jackie a quick smile before going next to her older brother.

"whats up with you?" brooke asked seeing her brother was obviously distressed about something."dad was supposed to pick me up earlier , he cancelled last minute." kareem replied.

"you think its about because of his brother? he said something about that when we were visiting grandpa." before kareem could reply brooke's coach had made a cue for the dj to cut the music gaining complaints from everyone."ay ay alright listen." coach ike apologized.