Missing Wife (1)

Giyuu have a mission to kill a demon lurking in one of the village near the forest . After walking for hours it's already night he heard a kid crying he ran towards the cry and saw a kid getting chased by a demon after killing the demon he didn't expect that there's more he heard again a voice calling a name maybe that is the kid name giyuu kill the demons easily but one of the demon is fast and when it's  about to kill the kid he was shock when someone appear and cover the kid from the demon that person got injured and giyuu became worried .

Giyuu killed the demon and check the boy he saw the boy got a deep wound and carry the two towards the near village. Giyuu stayed for a day in there to check the boy when the boy woke up he saw giyuu and he suddenly bow to thank him giyuu was surprised and talked to the boy after that they become close and giyuu keep coming back in there .

Then giyuu confess to the boy and the boy gladly accept giyuu confession and they become lovers after months giyuu propose then got married
Their wedding ceremony was normal only the villager are the guest, the villagers was really happy for them.They give them some gifts and they asked them if they can prepare  their wedding and the couple happily agreed.
The villager chose a beautiful place for them it was a field of flowers they add a stall for the couple to sit during the ceremony with some beautiful silk hanging in the top of them and add some silk in the tables full of food they sing, dance,give their blessing to them and while throwing a petals to the couple..

The couple was happy living in there but giyuu still need to do his job being a hashira he bid farewell and return to the headquarters he reported what happened and the master and his wife who knows giyuu wife congratulate him and give some gifts for them.

After months something happened when giyuu arrived at the entrance of the village he saw that the wisteria trees around the village got destroyed after seeing it he ran fast when he arrived he  only see the dead bodies of the villagers and some demons was there eating the dead bodies then out of anger he killed them he sliced the to pieces. Giyuu was in deep thought how can they do that The demons can't get closed to the wisterias so how can they destroyed it. The wisteria trees  was burned and have a some left blademark on it .It was human who destroy the trees and killed everyone
how could that person do something like that?
Even the villagers have a deep wound from a blade  and bites from the demons
Giyuu searched for his wife but he only found one of his wife arm who had it's rings on it he hugged it and cry.

He saw a demon and threaten it to make it ttell  everything .It says that they didn't saw the owner of the arm that they  go in there because of the smell of the blood when they arrived they just saw a burned wisteria trees,dead people and that arm near one of the trees.

Giyuu still believe that his wife is still alive after reporting it to the master. The master decided to help giyuu find his wife and he tell it to the other hashira

"Someone is working with the demons and it's a human we need to find who is it and find the one who take giyuu wife "

"Master can I ask something?"

"Yes you can"

"What if giyuu-san wife is already dead and got eaten by the demon"

"If he is already dead investigate everything and find the killer then bring it here.

"Yes master"