Part 2

🎸Adam is now the main focus for this
chapter🎸
ᕙ⁠(⁠@⁠°⁠▽⁠°⁠@⁠)⁠ᕗ
୧⁠(⁠^⁠ ⁠〰⁠ ⁠^⁠)⁠୨

He absolutely fucking hated this. Now he understands what eve was going through and now he wishes he didn't just tell her to suck it up and she was just being dramatic it's nothing too bad..... Damn he was a terrible husband but it's not like he could change the past and now he's kneeling in front of a porcelain throne that's currently filled vomit as he groans softly still trying not to be loud. He's just glad that little bitch sunshine, rainbows, and smiles let him stay even if he has to put up with her activities. If he was roaming around the streets of hell pregnant then no doubt it would end badly for him. He should have listened to Lute. It was a stupid idea, a really stupid idea but it's too late as he runs his fingers through his brunette locks. He feels his eyes watering as he mumbles "Why didn't I fucking listen to her. I wouldn't have this fucking parasite if I listened." His voice drips with hate and resentment as his hand moves to the lower part of his stomach. He got pregnant pretty close to before the fight but only found out after, he just thought that was sick and thought it would be a badass move, whooping demon ass while sick, proving that even if he isn't at his best but that failed horribly so now he's trapped and it gets worse with every hour.