01

Raeliana Martin|16Norbrook~6:25"Wake up man, you have school," my mother said shaking me

Raeliana Martin|16
Norbrook~
6:25
"Wake up man, you have school," my mother said shaking me.

I let out a groan twisting in bed.

"I made breakfast fast as well," she said walking out my room.

You don't have to tell me twice.

I got out of bed and made my way to my bathroom to do my morning routine.

After I finished washing my face, I went downstairs to see my mother and brother around the table eating.

I joined them and began to devour my food.

"Dih food nah run weh eno," my brother spoke in a halarious voice.

A true

I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating my food.

Let me give you a little back story.

My mother is a single mother, I have a brother which is 18, I attended primary school and basic school overseas and I recently transferred to St.Andrew's High School, my brother's which is named Ryan decided to stay in Jamaica with his grandparents for to attend school down here and he now attendeds Jamaica College , popularly known as JC.

That's all I can remember right now.

"Leave the dishes and go put on uno uniform, a 6:55 right now,"

Mi nuh like dah school deh eno.

I heaved a heavy sigh and got up to go to my room.

I put on my uniform and sprayed perfume on.

Pack yuh bag likkle girl

I packed my bag with my books I would need for today and walked downstairs.

My mother beeped the car to signify that she was ready.

I got into the back seat and I went onto my phone.

Mi really and truly cyah badda.

===

St Andrews High school

I walked to my dorm class praying those girls weren't here yet.

It's not like I can't defend my self, because I know how to fight. It's because I can't take a suspension on my record right now.

Because yuh already have one and yuh just start the school.

How mi get rid of yuh?

You can't bitch...

As long as there not touching me I'm good, it's just the name calling that annoys me.

For example because I don't talk to people they call me "hypey typey" or "prim and proper," if i answer a question correctly.