⟩⟩ 02 | New Resident

RECAP

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Vaggie sighed, "Fine." She said as she picked the camera from off the ground and handed it to Alastor.

He held it and a green smoke surrounded it before it disappeared. He then snapped his fingers and a whole set appeared.

A green fog appeared around me, changing my outfit into a tight dress that reaches my knees and puts my hair up.

"Alright everyone, let's make a fucking commercial." Vaggie said with determination.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Alastor pulled some strings and it's about to air!" Vaggie said as she brought Charlie over to the couch, I stood next to Alastor with my arms folded behind my back.

"I pulled a few limbs too, Hahaha!" Alastor mused with a grin. "Wait the commercial? You all made a new one?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah, one of my better performances if I do say so myself." Angel said as he sat on the ground next to Charlie.

"That's...that's amazing." Charlie said happily, tears threatening to escaped her eyes only to be shushed by Angel. "It's starting!" Angel said.

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" Vaggie's voice said from on the TV, only to be cut off by 666 news.

"Breaking news in Hell today, we have just received word from the heavens that the next extermination is happening sooner then ever before!" Katie said.

"Do you know what that means Tom?" Katie asked as she turned to the man sat next to her.

"No, what does that mean?" He asked as he leaned over to Katie. "It means we're all royally fucked!" Katie said sarcastically.

The screen cut to the sand capsule that was in pride ring, now saying '176' days. "Wait, what? Why?" Angel asked, Charlie looked at him as well as the others.

-
IN HEAVEN WITH ADAM
-

"We found the body, sir." Lute said as a picture of a decapitated exorcist appeared on the projector.

"They've never managed to kill one of us before. We should just go down there now and destroy the-" Lute was cut off.

"No no. We can't risk them catching on." Adam said as Lute walked over to the desk. "But don't worry, when we come back there won't be a demon left alive to pull a stunt like this again." Adam said, smashing the projector light causing the entire room to go black.

Adam's eyes and teeth glowed as a sinister grin made its way into his face.

-

"Okay, so the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year...! No big deal...just a little set back, nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our time table in half...but who needs a whole year to save souls am I right?" Charlie stressed as she placed in circles.

"And next time when they cut the time in half again, then again, we'll just handle it! Right?!" Charlie Exclaimed nervously, Vaggie held Charlie by her shoulders, stopping her pacing.