⟩⟩ 03 | A Traitor

RECAP

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Um...here." sir Pentious said, handing me and Alastor the pieces of clothing he ripped off. "Aho! Not very people have been able to take even this much off me!" Alastor said, smiling wider as I handed the piece of fabric I held to him.

"It must've meant quite a lot to you." Alastor said, his voice returning to his normal non-filtered voice as he burned the fabric between his fingers.

Sir Pentious stared sadly.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Alastor went off to do something and left me to watch over the others, "Now. With a new resident, I think it's important we all get to know each other. So we are going to play a little game. Everyone, follow me." Charlie said.

"My name is Charlie." She claps twice, "I like to sing." She clapped twice once more. "And when we get to know each other it's the greatest thing!" She sung, clapping her hands twice.

She then pointed towards sir Pentious, telling him to continue. "My name's sir Pentious." He clapped twice. "I like to build." He continued, clapping twice. "And despite my stupid egg boys I think I'm very skilled!" Pentious finished with a smile.

Charlie then motioned for Angel to start. "This is stupid." Angel said, "This is not stupid!" Charlie said as she clapped twice. "It's just a game!" She continued, clapping twice once again.

"Sir Pentious did it well so know it's your turn to do the same!" Charlie sung as she clapped twice, now standing Infront of the spider.

"I am too sober for this." Angel said tiredly. "Well get used to it and learn how to play. It's gonna be your whole day." Vaggie said with a smile as she clapped twice.

"Oh. I'm a bad man on the streets who never got enough hugs, now where's an innocent kid to sell crack to?" Angel said as he looked between the script in his hands and at Sir Pentious who was licking a lollipop.

I stood next to Alastor who has returned from whatever he might've been doing beforehand. "Wow, who wrote this?" Angel asked.

"It's great, right?" Charlie asked. "Keep going!" She said happily.

"Hey, you." Angel said pointing at Sir Pentious. "Who me?" Sir Pentious asked happily.

"Yea, you look like a kid who could use some...devil's dandruff? Oh for fucks sake." Angel said, annoyed. "Not me, I have to go home and study!" Sir Pentious replied.

"Come on kid, it'll make you cool like me. The crack head." Angel said unenthusiastically as he looked at the script, visibly annoyed.

"The only cool thing here is to say no to drugs, now if you'll excuse me. I'm off to not have sexual intercourse before marriage!" Sir Pentious said, causing Charlie to stand up and clap happily.

I stared bemused as Alastor glanced up at me, his smile faltering as he noticed my bored expression before turning back to Charlie who was praising sir Pentious.

Angel looked upset, "i-i'm goin' to bed." He said as he crumpled the script in his hand and turned to leave. Charlie continued to praise sir Pentious, not noticing Angel's hurt expression.