CHAPTER 1❤️

A/N: I'm very sorry for anyone reading this. It's far scarier in the draft than the online copy. I'm changing some things up so it's not so scary, so I hope you enjoy what little there is to enjoy. ☺😚

I heard the sirens, that's when my mind went blank. The next thing I know I'm running. "Right There!" A cop yells seeing me running away. He then raised his gun and shot twice. I continued running, "Stop!" A woman yelled trying to stop me. My legs wouldn't let me stop. Now let me fill you in on how we got here.

As I was standing on the porch, tears filled my eyes in a watery haze as my mom yelled at me. "You are never welcomed back in my house you gay fag!" She slammed the door, and through the windows, I could see her stomp to my room. She opened the window and started throwing my things on the ground, I stared at her blankly.

She had already put everything in bags. "And take your stuff too." "I never had a child! She yelled as she dropped the last bag on the ground. She then slammed the window and went on with her day. I grabbed my things and called my boyfriend sitting on the curb. My tears had dried and were no more.

My boyfriend pulled up and helped me put my stuff in his car on the drive to his house. I told him how my mom found out I was gay. By the time we got to his house, I was drained and ready to shower and sleep. I got out and started to grab my stuff from the trunk. My boyfriend Jill helped when we got inside. I put all my stuff on the floor next to his bed. "Hey, I'm going to take a shower." I said walking into the bathroom.

30-60 minutes later.

I changed and came into the living room and found Jill sitting on the floor. I walked over to him and before I got the chance to sit down with him. I heard a knock on the door when I walked over to it, I saw the cop. I yelled "Get up and run to the bedroom!" Jill then ran to the bedroom confused.

When I ran to the bedroom, I locked the door and blocked it with a nightstand. There were at least 20-30 cop cars outside. We heard a loud voice yell. "Come out willingly or we'll have to use force!" Jill looked at me with a sad and confused look in his eyes.

I looked at him and then I heard the sirens. That's when my mind went blank and the next thing I know I'm running. "Right there!" A cop yells seeing me running away. He then raised his gun and shot twice. I continued running. "Stop!" A woman shouted. I couldn't stop, my legs wouldn't let me.

And so here we are but I feel there's more to this story. Out of nowhere a cop hit me. I was too tired to run or fight anymore. She put me in cuffs, then put me in the same car as Jill. He looked confused and startled. I felt terrible for putting him in this situation and putting all this pressure on him. We got to the police station and they took me to an interrogation room.

"What's your name?" A tall man asked in a stern voice. "it's y
-... why should I tell you what my name is?'' The tall man stood up and slammed his hand on the table. It made me jump a bit. He got close to my face. with his bad breath.

And said "This is no joke you are wanted for murder, assault, robbery, 27 DUIs, and breaking out of jail 15 times. You are number one on our wanted list. Oh. and identity fraud." I looked up at his face and laughed. He called the guards to take me back to the holding cell with Jill.

"So you weren't going to tell me?!" Jill yelled. "Tell you what?" I said in one final attempt to make Jill forget what he heard. "Tell me that you are wanted for murder, or about how you assaulted a person?! Or how about the robbery you committed?! Or the 27 DUIs?!

Or how you have played jailbreak 15 times?! You didn't think that was important for me to know?!" Jill yelled getting closer.

A/N: sorry it's so short I'll post again soon .

(⛓️)