Bonchap : kick in the stomach😭

Today, Namjoon was forced to leave the sweet one at home. At first he wanted to take him to the company, but considering that he was already 7 months pregnant... so he decided against it because he was afraid that the little one would get tired.

And now Namjoon's little favorite is sitting on the sofa with a blanket covering his legs to his waist... enjoying watching the cartoon on television, Doraemon

"Ugh...daddy's taking so long," he groaned in annoyance with his white arms crossed over his chest. Even though if you remember, Namjoon just left 1 hour ago, and now that sweet guy already misses him.

"Aegi-ah, how about we follow daddy to the company, how about it?" Yoongi asked, looking down at his bulging stomach

"Uh, but... but... Yoongie doesn't know where the address is..." he continued in a sad tone as he stroked his bloated stomach, his eyes turned in various directions to look for something he could play with, but nothing interested him.

"Yoongie will just call daddy." His slender hand took the cellphone on the table, then dialed his daddy's number for him to contact via video call and didn't have to wait long because the handsome man had now appeared on the cellphone screen

📱

"Hi darling, what's wrong?"

"There's nothing wrong, Yoongie just wants to call daddy," Yoongi answered with his lips pursed, making Namjoon stop himself from going home and eating up his addictive lips.

"You miss me huh~?" asked Namjoon with his eyebrows raised and lowered teasingly at the cute boy who was now blushing

"Eung~ I miss you so much..." he squeaked softly, playing with his slender fingers.

"I miss you too, baby," Namjoon replied

"So go home, why is daddy taking so long?"

"Love, I just started working about an hour ago... and there's still a lot of work that I haven't finished, maybe I'll be home in the afternoon... sorry," explained Namjoon.

"Why don't you just take your work home, like daddy did before?"

"This time, I can't, darling. I have to meet directly with investors, so I have to stay at the company all day."

"Lie! Daddy must be playing around with the beautiful nuna, right?!"

"Gosh... no baby, how could I betray you..." said Namjoon, trying to convince the sweetie not to say anything like that.

"It's up to daddy! Yoongie was really annoyed"

"Yoongi bab__

Tut....tut...tut...

Yoongi ended the call unilaterally, not caring that it was an act of rudeness... what's clear is that he's annoyed right now!

"You playboy daddy," he said, then turned to enter the room.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Namjoon could only take a deep breath looking at his cellphone which was now showing a black screen.

He turned to the side, found a woman sitting looking at him

"Seulgi-ssi, come out."

"N-nee sajangnim" the woman bowed and then left, leaving Namjoon who was now trying to contact his sweetheart

"Why didn't he pick up?" His hand continued to dial his beloved's number, but it still didn't work... none of his calls were answered.

"Is he angry?" he muttered