Part 14.

"You're awake, kid..." Namjoon said, when he came in and found Yoongi sitting down with his hands clenched into fists, rubbing his eyes.

"Daddy.." Yoongi showed a grabby hand gesture at Namjoon. The man sighed, then lifted Yoongi in a koala carrier.

"Why are you so spoiled..."

Yoongi hugged Namjoon's neck tightly "Yoongie misses daddy..." that answer succeeded in making Namjoon speechless with a warm feeling spreading in his heart.

Yoongi looked up, then cupped Namjoon's cheeks with his two small hands

"Daddy, don't you miss Yoongie?"

'Miss you...even more than you miss me, mine'

"No.why do I miss a whiny kid like you..." he answered differently from his heart, Yoongi's small hand hit Namjoon's cheek gently.

"Yoongie doesn't cry daddy!." he said fiercely, but his fall was actually cute in Namjoon's eyes.

"Really?"

"Hum, yesterday Yoongie didn't cry when Yoongie was left by daddy..." he answered looking at Namjoon's face

"But Seokjin said, you were crying because you were waiting for me."

"Trying to lie, huh?" he continued when he saw Yoongi silent with his eyes wide and funny. ah, he was caught lying..

Yoongi immediately hid his face in Namjoon's shoulder, not wanting to look at his daddy's flat face. his little head slowly nodded with a soft mumble

"Sowwy daddy..."

Namjoon sighed "don't repeat it again, kid..." Yoongi nodded, then looked at his daddy's face

"Huum, Yoongie won't lie anymore..."

"Good boy..

Currently, Yoongi is ready with a jumpsuit, and a small red backpack on his back, today he was invited to the office by his daddy.

His lips hummed a little, sitting on the sofa waiting for his daddy to get ready.

"Let's go." exclaimed Namjoon who had just set foot in the living room.

Yoongi nodded, then enthusiastically held his daddy's big hand.

"Wow...whose doll is Daddy?it's so big..." Yoongi blinked as he got into the car. He was so surprised when he saw the doll he called Kumamon, sitting in the back seat.

"For you..." Namjoon said briefly.

Yoongi turned to Namjoon "Is this really for Yoongie..?" he asked to make sure, then squealed happily when he saw his daddy nod

Chu~

"Thank you, daddy..."

Fast...very fast, but it left an erratic flutter in the heart of this man surnamed Kim. Namjoon nodded stiffly, then immediately drove his car.

"Hey! what are you bringing that doll for?." Namjoon was shocked when Yoongi tried to take the doll out

"Yoongie will take it daddy, poor Monie is here alone.." he answered, immediately his little hands tightly hugged the doll which was bigger than himself.

Namjoon sighed, feeling sorry for forgetting to take out the ugly black doll.

Namjoon started walking, followed by Yoongi who was having difficulty walking due to a large doll blocking his path.

The arrival of the company owner was certainly welcomed by the staff. But today there is something strange, their CEO is walking with a walking doll? they whispered to each other...until, they heard a small shriek which made them divert their attention to the doll...ah no! more precisely at the small child who fell on the doll.