Two months later

*it's been two months later and it's almost time for my wedding and I can't wait Gavi is out to get some clothes for me and him because we are going to a party for all the national teams*

POV Gavi

Pedri what should I get soph? "I say to pedri"

Oh well a black dress or red for our flag? "Pedri said with a confidence look"

Um that's kinda of good I guess but it's think something white? "João said looking at me"

Ok pedri you look for a red dress I will look for a black dress and João you look for a white dress "I say looking at them with a loud voice"

Yup sounds good "João said"

Yes sir! " pedri said with his hand on his head"

Ok let's go " I say walking away from them"

Back with me

Ugh what's taking them so long I guess I could watch the Kardashians "I say to myself"

*I go upstairs to change into some more comfortable clothes I up on a white essentials hoodie with a matching sweatpants and my yezzy black sides then went back downstairs*

Actually kind of nice with no loud noises around  "I say to myself"

*when I here a doorbell*

Ugh why now! "I say getting up from the couch"

Finally you guys took for everrrrrr "I say grabbing the bags from there hands"

Um no hi or nothing!? "João said at me"

Oh hi "I say"

Wow anyway go try them on "Gavi said"

Ok go sit on the couch "I say to them" 

Oooo the Kardashians is on from sure I am waiting right here and I am not moving! "pedri said running to the couch"

no way let me watch! " joao said"

Ugh I can't with you two "I say rolling my eyes"

POV Gavi's mind

"I can't believe I have some weird friends" *Then Soph comes downstairs with a Beautiful dress* "Wow that's my future wife right there"

*back to everyone*

Wow Soph looking good "Pedri said going back to the Kardashians"

I TOLD YOU RED LOOKS GOOD ON HER! "João said with a victory dance"

Ok ok we'll try one the rest of the dresses "Gavi said to me"

*I try the rest of the dresses and finally come to a conclusion with my boys*

Ok so it's final we vote on the is The red dress "I say to them"

Yesssssssss "João said"

Ok ok boys we all have to get ready for the dinner so yeah let's go! "I say almost dragged them out of the house"

* They leave and I go upstairs to get ready*

Hey Gavi I am going to do a live just want you to know ok? "I say to Gavi while I am in the bathroom"

Ya sounds good "gavi said to me in the bedroom"

* I get on my phone and start the live*

*You are live now*

💬: Where's Gavi??

Oh Gavi's in the bedroom right now "I say to someone"

💬:Are you guys going to the national dinner party?

Yeah we are going we are getting ready right now "I say"

Bae do you know where my Alexander McQueens are? "Gavi said yelling at me"

There downstairs "I say to Gavi"

"Ok well I start with my drunk elephant stuff"

* continue my live and getting ready when Gavi comes in and everyone goes crazy*

💬: OMG THATS GAVIIIII

Yup it's the one and only Pablo Gavi "I say laughing"

Hey guys it's me Gavi "he said kinda showing his face" 

*after a while I get done with my makeup and getting dressed so I end the live and we are about to head out*

Hey guys it's footballstories22 I hope yall like this chapter I will try to finish up this story soonnnnn