so who are we going to invite?

* its the next moring and me and gavi woke up and eat and then after that we stated out invitations because not many people are going to be there that our not out close friends our family *

so who would you like to invte? "gavi said to me"

Umm well of course our familys and well then just our close friends but who? "i say"

well the whole fc barce team will be invtied " gavi said look at there names"

ok so we will have them at one table and it will be the Barca table "i say moving there name tags close to the name plate that has barca on it"

ok and then well of course i have to invite jude and jobe and Trent but is vini ok if he goes... "i say to him"

well i guess so i mean well i don't hate vini but now on to the big ones "he says'

ok well leo chris and ney will be at one table with my dad of course "i say puting there names together"

* a few minutes after we had people and were they were going to sit at now we just have to see what the invataions will look like*

 ugh finally we have our invataions so we can hand them out now "I say to Gavi"  yup lets send them out now "gavi said grabing them "

yup lets send them out now "gavi said grabing them "

Ok see you Gavi "I say to him "

Hey it's Footballstories I think I am going to end this story soon because I have more story's I want to focus on