National dinner party

* we get to the dinner party and it's all the teams like Brazil,Mexico,England, Spain etc but they all looked at me it's was kinda of embarrassing but we go to the table of Spain to say hi but I left Pablito there then I went to Italy national table because of course I have to see my country*

Hey my favorite ltailans boys " I say going up to them"

Hey soph come and sit down " Leonardo Bonucci said to me"

Hey Leo I missed you all of you "I say to them" we did to Sophia "Simone said to me"

well I am going to my other table love you all " I say blowiinng them all a kiss and walking away"

* I walk to my other home land table Brazil and I see there smiles on there faces when I go to there table*

hey lovliy brazilans " I say sitting down at there table"

sophia! I haven't seen you in a long time its good to see you! " Neymar said to me giving me a big smile"

so we need to hear the drama about your life so far! " Raphinha said"

yeah so what been going on so far? " rodrygo said to me"

wait aren't you getting married to pablo gavi? " marqinhos said to the whole Brazil team"

WHAT YOUR GETTING MARRIED TO PABLO GAVI?! "Vini said so loud that everyone in the room looked at me and gavi"

* the team of Spain keep talking to gavi and looking over at me and also the whole room was"

VINICIUS JOSE PAIXAO DE OLIVERIA JUNIOR " I say out loud at him"

Oooo vini is in trouble! " jude Bellingham said out loud"

Not the full name that's crazy! " Mason mount said out loud too"

Oooo he about to have a bad one with sophia don't play with her! 'Ronaldo said looking at me and vini at the same time"

Vini only God is with you now good luck! " neymar said with a pat on the back"

its about to get good up in here! oh and good luck your going to need it vini!... " Leo said laughing out loud"

Ok I know I messed up but please don't hurt me! " vini said to me"

No one was supposed to know until the inviations were sent out! " I say getting up from my seat" 

sorry I am really sorry soph "  vini said"

I don't care VINI COME HERE RIGHT NOW! " I say to him out loud"

ok ok I will please don't hurt me though.... " vini said scared at me" 

   * Vini comes closer to me and then I smack him in the head in front of everyone*

Oooo damn vini got it bad! " Jude said at the England table"

oh it looks like it hurt bad... " fermin said at the table of Spain"

ayy get it sophia " hector said to me"

I'm team sophia " marc said out loud"

SOPHIA GAVE THE FIRST HIT NOW ITS UP TO VINI TO SEE WILL HE DEFEND HIMSELF?! "pedri said like a sports reported"

god was not with you vini  " pau said to vini"

ok ok now I know everyone is enjoying this but yes me and Sophia are getting married we were going to send out invitations BUT because of vini you guys know it will be in 6 weeks and it will be in Dubai so be waiting your inviattions " gavi said to everyone in the room"

thanks so much gavi for stoping your crazy girlfriend " vini said to gavi"

I am not crazy vini "I say to him"

Um when are the invitattions going to be sent out? " ruben said"

oh Ruban I didn't see you were here but in a week they will be sent out "I say to him" 

*hours passed we all had a good time at the dinner party I know for sure vini did but me and gavi were about to get in the car when joao stop us*

  hey you two love birds just wanted to say congrass on you two going to get married l know I haven't told y'all before but I have been busy with a lot of stuff " joao said to us"

of yeah I heard you have been seeing your ex girlfriend "I say to him"

yup what's that about bro? " gavi said"

Um how did you find out about that? " joao said surpried"

your fans message me about you going to hang out with your ex girlfriend " I say to him"

its just shes wants to talk to me and I just can say no " joao saids"

well to bad give me your phone " I say with my head out"

fine... " Joao gives me his phone"

thanks you will thank me later " I say going on his phone and blocking his ex in insta and any other social and also her number from his phone"

damn bro shes so pickey " gavi said  laughing"

JOAO FELIX remember she cheated on you 4 time and she will do it to you again "I say to him giveing him a hug"

ok thanks guy but I have to go love you to death guy  " he said giveing us a big hug"

we love you too "me and Gavi both said"

* we get in our car and drive home and get some sleep because tomorrow we have to do invitations for our wedding *

it's footballstories22 I am so sorry I haven't been posting but I am working on new stuff and trying to finish some of my stories that are posted so I will be posting more on every story!