5. The Cat

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Next morning,

Jeongguk reached at the university and as usual he saw his friends gesturing him to come near from a far.

"Morning gguk" Yoongi smiled "morning, you came early today" jeongguk mocked "yeah! Such a rare sight, isn't it?" Hoseok also mocked making jeongguk chuckle softly when yoongi rolled his eyes "morons" he mumbled as they walked together towards their classroom.

The classes started, teacher entered in the class smiling brightly. After greeting each other the teacher begin with the lesson.

"Finally, we got a break" yoongi huffed and both agreed nodding. "I'll get the meal" hoseok announced before walking away jeongguk mumbled a small thanks. "Gguk, would you like to join us? We are going out somewhere" yoongi asked. The expressions on yoongi's face doesn't suits him....he looked so nervous, very nervous that it created a tension inside jeongguk he gulped "Where?" He asked "a abandoned place"

Hoseok arrived with two big trays in his hands "abandoned what?" He put both the trays on the table time to time glancing at yoongi and jeongguk "that empty building hobi" he replied Hoseok smirked glancing at jeongguk "yeah....so would you like to come?"
The raven felt a bit uneasiness the way hobi was smirking that nervous smile of yoongi it was so perplexing. They were acting weird.....

"What's with that building?" He mumbled-wanted to know the place "our hide out" hobi answered "sorry we didn't told you earlier" yoongi apologise with a guilt. "Yeah...I'm sorry too we should've told you earlier" said Hoseok. Jeongguk smiled softly "it's okay guys...and yeah I'd like to go there with you" jeongguk was so kindhearted, so pure and so sweet. He's a person who would help his most loathed enemy also if they are hurt. He's so selfless a pure angel to be called-

But in his mind there was something different. A wave of guilt washed over him-he's doing the same, hiding something he shouldn't-but he can't help. His introvert self and insecurities were stopping him to speak the truth. He realized that there is no one to make fun of his sexuality. There is no one to bully him for that and still he was quite. He can't say it.
He just can't.

Gulping the saliva hard, he pressed his lips together in a tight forced smile before digging in the food hoseok brought.

After the university ended they went to the abandoned building, built in native area. Yoongi told that these building and houses are old and dangerous and people might get hurt if a sudden earthquake or any other natural disaster occurred. So the government order to abandoned this place and moved the families in newly built apartments.

Soon they really at their destination an old 6 storey building standing between some houses.

When they were climbing the stairs of the building jeongguk heard some weird noises, "Hyung, you said no one is here except us?" Jeongguk uttered looked away "yeah so?" Yoongi placed his hands on his hips heavily breathing-totally exhausted, climbing the stairs. "I hear humans" jeongguk pointed the in a house next to the building. "Ohh..shut up it...it..can't be" hobi stammered "Don't joke around gguk or he will pee in his pants" yoongi laughed. Hoseok rolled his eyes.