First day of college......yay..-_- not..

"Ma we're going to be fine stop crying" i told our mom as we steeped out of the car . "Im just cant believe my two babygirls are all grown up now " she said as she wiped her tears away with her sleeve. "Ma we'll call you nwhen we get everything settled okay?"  i said assuring her me and kristen would be alright on our first day at UCLA . "Alright you two be careful now.'' Yes mom we'll be careful'' me and kristen said on unison. she smiled  said goodbye and was off. ''Oh My God! can you believe we're in college now court!!'' Kristen partly screamed as she jumped around in joy. '' i know right somebody pinch me i must be dreammg.'' i said as i stared at the large building they call ''UCLA''. ''Ow!!! what the fudge pineapples Kristen!!'' i said as i glared at her . ''What you said pinch you.'' she shrugged .'' i was kidding you dipstick.''  i said aggravated  ''oh whatever. '' she said as she walked into  the building. ''Name ,First and Last'' a young women about our age says as she looks up at us. ''Courtney and Kristen Harris.''  ''Thank you.'' she says with a smile. ''you are in room...513. here is your room key '' she coutinued '' have a nic eday and enjoy your year at UCLA.''  ''you too''

In The Room

''oh my glob ths room is soo huge .. but why is there 4 rooms instead of only 2''  Kristen said scracthing her head. '' i think you can answer that question yourself .'' i said plopping down infront of the T.V. with a soda and a bag of chips.  '' ohhh we're going to have two more roommates.'' ''Hooray for Kristen.'' i attemped to to throw the soda at her head but i miss. ''Dammit'' i mummble. ''  i wanna go shopping.'' she whinned . '' you haven't even been here 5 minutes and you already wanna go shopping my god you're a shopaholic man.'' (a/n dont know how to sleep that word)

i got up and went to the fridge . ''Speaking of shopping we need to go grocery shopping we-(gco) by door opening.

???:and i was like '' trick atleast i dont look like a unicorn throw up on my head and she was like '' you know what whatever'' and then she walked away .

????:damn bruh you had her on hush mouth *daps ???*

Courtney: uh hum * clearss throat*

???:ahh! * jumps behind ????* oh hey ladies *comes from behind ????* im Chresanto and this is my bro Craig  

Courtney: Craig as in Craig T. Crippen jr.

Chresanto:oh someone has a stalker jk jk

Craig: wait jute bug is that you

Courtney: duh T.B. it's me long time no see

Kristen: wait hol' up you two know each other ?

Craig :yep since we we're 5

===========================================================================

Wow they known each other since they were 5.... intereeting well stay tuned for the rest of the story until next time my ninjas deuces <STAY SPIFFY AND STAY MINDLESS> M.C. RIAH