Chapter 2. The Show.

Songs for this chapter :

Girls - The 1975

Robbers - The 1975

Chocolate - the 1975

Fireproof- one direction

The Hills- the weeknd

Photograph- ed sheeran

Fight Song - rachel platten

--------

I open the door from where I can hear the faint sob.

"Louis? Is that you?" I called out.

"Get the fuck out of here." Louis snapped back.

"Are you okay?" I asked, ignoring his rude remark.

"I sad get the fuck out of here! God, Zayn! When will you realise that I don't want anything to do with you anymore!"

"What did I ever do to you?" I ask as tears brim to the surface of my eyes. I walk out the room without saying another word to Louis.

"Zayn? Zayn what's wrong?" Niall asks as I come back into the main room.

"Nothing. Just Louis being Louis." I sigh.

--------

"Five minutes till show time boys! Get to your platforms now please!" Yelled our new tour manager Jack seeing as our old one Paul left because of me.

As I'm walking towards my platform, someone from behind me, grabs my arm and yanks it back.

"Ouch! What the fuck?" I exclaim.

"Louis? What the hell do you want?" I yell in Louis' face.

"Listen, about what happened before, you better keep it in that stupid mouth of yours, otherwise you'll be sorry, and i mean it. Not a word to anyone." Louis whisper-yells to me.

I ignore him and walk off to go back to my platform.

"30 seconds till show time boys." I can hear someone saying in my earpiece.

I go towards the boys so that we can do our pre show ritual.

-------

"Three, two, one. Good luck today boys!" I hear in my ear piece as I walk out to see the faces of thousands of screaming fans.

As Liam sings the first part of our song 'Clouds', I notice Louis walking towards me covering his microphone.

"Listen, I didn't hear an answer from you before. Okay? When I talk to you, I expect an answer okay? Not for you to walk off." Louis yells covering his microphone so I can hear him without the fans noticing.

"Okay! Now get away from me!" I tell back walking away from him.

"Here, we go again, another go round for all my friends, another non stop will it ever end, here we go again, another go round for all of my friends, another non stop will it ever end."

I see Louis laughing at a sign someone made. I look over to see the sign that he was laughing about and as soon as I see it, I can feel the tears brim to the surface of my own eyes.

The sign said, on a neon green cardboard, red writing, 'die terrorist'.

That's just too much for me.

I know I get hate like this all the time but the fact that my own band member laughed at it, proves he doesn't give a singe fucking care about me.

Right before my chorus, I walk off stage.

I can feel thousands of eyes on me but no.

I can hear Niall shouting my name but I choose the option to ignore it.

I quickly run off stage and go to my spot.

I have a spot that's behind the tour bus.

I go there when things get out of control or too much for me to handle.

I run there as fast as I can so none of my security guards or anyone else for that matter come and find me.

As I'm running, the tears just come out of nowhere down my face, and I let them fall.

I sit down on my char and try to clear my head and take deep breaths.

I pull out my phone and check Twitter.

People have already started tweeting about me running off stage.

These fans are fast and talented.

I love them. I really do love them. More than they probably think.

But, i need to do what's best for me. I have thought about this millions of times and I have tried to talk myself out of it but it never works. I always go back to the same thing.

I have to leave this band. I need to be happy. I need to leave Louis.

----------

A/N poor Zayn baby :(((

hi guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages :/ schools starting again on Tuesday fml so I'll try to update once a week. Anyways from now on I'm going to have the songs I listened to at the beginning of the chapter but theres not going to be a typical type of reason why I chose those songs. They might not match the chapter but I only listen to what's on shuffle anyways ily!!

Question - when's your birthday?

Answer- mine was the other day on July 5th!

Answer the question please x