Chapter 12: The Match

I apologize for skipping the match between Outei and Seishou, and Raimon and Zeus. And also some major parts/scenes from the anime of Ares no Tenbin. And also please remember that this is a Fanfiction.

|Timeskip|

Akina POV:

Raimon won against Zeus, which means that Raimon will advance. And as for Outei and Seishou's match...Seishou lost, no- rather they forfeited because... 

Outei...Outei Tsukinomiya used their dangerous tactic, Grid Omega. It's like a tornado like tactic that could cause the opponent to drop to the ground, making them unable to stand because of the impact of them falling from the sky.

Akemi was furious when she and Athena came back from watching the match.

Now currently, Raimon and Hakuren Jr. High are playing, us players of Seidouzan, however, decided not to go and watch the match, we were currently training. After the match of Raimon and Hakuren we are next in Block A...Seidouzan will be against (Random school).

"Okay everyone that's enough practice now!" I announced "Go take a shower now and after that we will head to the stadium!"

"Roger!" They all answered and they went to the shower rooms and all that's left in the field are me, Kai, and Akemi

"So what's the plan this time?" Kai asked

"We'll play, but we will not do anything other than just passing." I said and then I noticed Akemi being silent whole time

"Akemi..."

"Hm? Oh, sorry." Akemi said in apology

"You doing good?" Kai asked

"Yeah...Just thinking about something..." she admitted

"We'll get revenge soon, Emi. I promise." I said to her and she smiled

"I know we will."

After an hour, everyone came back on the field now wearing their tracksuits and their gym bags, it was a good thing we all had back-up uniforms in case we will have a small practice after a match. "Let's go everyone, time to head to the stadium and as we head there Raimon and Hakuren's match should be nearly done."

They all nodded and we got on the parking lot and got on the bus along with Coach Yue who was waiting for us inside the bus.

"Ready guys?" she smiled

"Ready as we will ever be." we all grinned

We then sat down at our respective seats as the bus started to head to the stadium where we will be playing, I then told Yue about the plan as well as the others, they were shocked but then all nodded in understanding. After another hour of ride, we finally arrived at the stadium just in time for us to hear loud cheers from inside and then it was announced that Raimon won against Hakuren.

"Now, everyone we will be having an hour break and after the break the next match from Block A will immediately start! The match will be between Seidouzan Academy and (Random school)! See you in an hour!!"

We all went inside the stadium and to our locker room, everyone went to change into their respective uniforms (the girls going to the ladies locker section) and we gathered at the main locker room, "Alright guys, a piece of advice, don't think of anything, just enjoy the game and if your opponent cheats..." I smirked 

"Do the same, but don't get caught, alright, team?" Coach Yue finished for me as she winked

An hour passed and it was time for us to enter the stadium, we entered a little wait because Kai said and I quote, "Let's be late for a minute for some dramatic entrance~"