13: fire on the mountain

Luna pov

As I walked down the bustling streets , my senses tingle with anticipation ,
I was just coming back from the office and I decided to walk down the Street
to find the nearest bus stop.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a man came rushing towards me , his eyes filled with fear and desperation .

Before I could react our bodies collided , sending us both sprawling to the ground .

The impact was jarring , but it was what happened next that truly shock me to the core .

As the man fell, the police who had been in hot pursuit , closed in on him with a vengeance.

Their anger was palpable as they unleashed a torrents of blow upon him , mercesily pounding him into
the pavement.

But my hand still tingling from the brief contact , I knew the truth .

In that fleeting moment of physical connection , I had glimpses of the man's past , his struggles , his pain .

I had seen the injustice that he had endured , it was a revelation that shattered my preconceived notions and ignited a fire within me.

With a surge of courage I stepped forward , my voice cutting through the chaos " stop " I cried , my words laced with conviction .

" He is not responsible for the crime " the police paused , their fists still raised their eyes filled with confusion .

Who was this woman and how could she possibly know the truth .

" How do you know " one of the police man asked me and I just smiled at him and answer " because am a shaman " they were all shocked by my reply .

" You are a shaman " the police man repeated what I said .

" Yes , should I prove it " I asked .

The three officer raised the man up from the floor and hold him tightly , one of them ask " what crime do you think we are accusing him of "

" He is not the one who killed his sister " I said to them and they were all stunned .

" Then who killed his sister , all evidence point to him and he was even trying to run away " he said .

" Well let's get back to the crime scene , his house " I said to them .

I already know half of what happened maybe if I get to his house I can find some clues .

" Okay " the police officer replied back to me .

The police parked their car in front of a small bungalow and I came down alongside with the man and one of the police .

We were entered the compound and met both the maid and the gate keeper waiting outside .

The maid was an old woman and the gate keeper was a young man in his 40s they bow down and greet us when they saw us coming from the gate .

" She was found on his bed in his room . He slept with her corpse . The maid entered his room...to..." I didn't allow the police man to finish his statement before I interrupt him " I got it , I know what happened" .

The police man looked at me in surprise " well that was not what happened "I said they all looked at me .

"The spirit tells me he came home drunk , that night and  found his sister's dead body on his bed . Because of the effects of the alcohol he could not sleep properly . So he slept on the bed with the corpse of his sister without him knowing " I explained and the man exclaimed out " yes she is right , she is telling the truth that was really what happened , I didn't know my sister was dead " he pleaded while crying .

" Then who killed his sister because it was only his fingerprint that was found on the knife " the police said .

" Well " I scanned the whole compound and then I continue " according to my vision the person who killed her might not use his naked hands , he touched the knife carelessly when he was sleeping in the night ." I explained to them .

" Then how come she ended up in his room she went to college " the police said .

I approached the gatekeeper and the maid " do you mind if I touch the two of you hands " the gatekeeper and the maid was scared but they nod their head at the same time.

I placed hand on the maid shoulder and some revelation passed through my mind .

I removed my hand from her shoulder " where were you that night"

" I was at the kitchen when I heard some noise from the living room , I decided to check and I noticed the exit door was open and I keyed it before going to the kitchen . " The maid said .

" Well the killer was the one who brought her into her brother room  the maid was unaware of what was happening that was why you find the door open by that time the killer had left the house " I said to the police and they were shocked .

I wanted to touch the gatekeeper arm but he move backwards " why are you refusing " I asked .

He started shedding tears and he kneel on the floor while pleading with his hands " am sorry officer I lied to you that day I was also drunk so I forget to lock the gate .  But I lied to you that the gate was locked . Pls forgive me , I didn't want you to suspect me . I was scared " the gatekeeper confessed his feelings.

" Okay but I still need to check you , if you are saying the truth or not " I said to him and he moved closed to me , I placed my hand on his shoulder and I saw some clues from his past ."

" Well you are right , so the gate was opened and that was how the killer entered the room " I said .

" Definitely if the girl was found in her brothers room the killer brought her inside the room to implicate her brother with the crime ." The detective said .

" Yes " I said while approaching the police man " and the killer had murdered her before he brought her into the house " . I said.

" Wow you are really a shaman " the police said in surprise.

" Can I see the girl picture " I asked .

" Off course " the man brought out his phone and showed me his sister picture on his phone .

She was a very beautiful and young girl .

" How old is she " I asked .

" 17 years " he answered.

" Thank you for your help , we will make sure we arrest the murderer " the police appreciated and I bow to him before walking out of the compound .

The next day , I just arrived at the company and I was on my way to the elevator when the elevator opened and a woman walked out, I was shocked to see the woman who was approaching me .

She was dressed on a white and black floral gown with a black stiletto heels .

Two  grab men was walking by her side " park bo young " I muttered out in shock , the woman walked out on me and our shoulder brush against each other and a spark of her past memory flashed through my brain .

What surprised me most was that , in one of the memory I saw the same woman who was murdered in the memory . She was slapping the woman . It was a short memory because we didn't really have strong physical contact.

How is it possible?

What is that girl doing in her memory ?

Why was she slapping the girl ?

The brother of the girl was accused of killing his sister , did
she really know anything about it ?

Is she the one who killed her ?

Alot of questions keep ruining through my mind as park bo young walked away with her men

" Fire on the mountain" I said to myself in shock .