30:are you okay

Luna walked into her office , dressed in a sleek black pant and a well designed white shirt , exuding professionalism.

with a touch of nude lipstick and her hair styled in a half up do , she was ready to tackle her tasks for the day .

As she settled into her chair and began to check her laptop , a knock on the door interrupted her focus .

" come in " Luna called out , curious to see who it was .

To her surprise, it was the secretary, holding a file in her hands .

" The CEO wants to see you in his office . Take this file with you " the secretary informed Luna with a sly smirk .

Luna nodded , accepting the file , and watched as the secretary left her office.

Opening the file , Luna's eyes widened as she realized that they had an appointment in none other than Paris , France .

Her mind raced with thoughts, did the CEO expect them to travel together? without waisting a moment, Luna sprang up from her chair , clutching the file tightly and hurriedly made her way out of her office.

Luna stood outside the CEOs door , taking a deep breath to steady her nerves before knocking " come in " his deep voice beckoned .

As Luna entered , she couldn't help but noticed how busy he was focused on his laptop .

Her eyes traced his features, and she couldn't deny how handsome he looked in his black suit.

His new haircut added an air of mystery to his appearance.

Luna's heart skipped a beat as her gaze lingered on his pink lips , longing for a moment , she knew she couldn't have .

Suddenly yeo seop , the CEO cleared his throat , breaking her trance embarrassed, she quickly averted her eyes , staring at the floor.

Trying to find her words, Luna stammered " I.......I....was.......I......" But before she could finish, yeo seop chuckled slightly and began to walk towards her .

His voice was like music, sweet and captivating with each step he took , Luna could feel her heart racing , the adrenaline coursing through her veins .

" did you see it " he asked his voice filled with curiosity. luna's mind raced , wondering what he meant.

" Uh .......see ...what ? " she managed to respond, her voice trembling slightly.

The tension in the room was palpable as luna questioned herself " what's wrong with you, luna" .

Yeo seop reluctantly let go of luna and returned to his seat . luna turned to leave , but yeo seop called her back telling her he wasn't finished with her yet .

Luna felt a mix of disappointment and a sense of being trapped. she knew she was failing  in love with him , but things were becoming overwhelming.

As she stood there , lost in her own thoughts, there was another knock at the door .

Yeo seop answered , and to Luna surprise , it was mr Ahn who walked in . Her heart filled with rage as she looked at him , yeo seop noticed the tension between them and called mr Ahn " dad " but before he knew it , Luna walked out of the office in anger .

Yeo seop was shocked by her attitude , Mr Ahn sat down on the seat while looking at yeo seop " is it not her " he questioned yeo seop , if  she was the one he met at the hospital the other day .

Yeo seop didn't pay much attention to his father question, understanding what he meant .

Mr Ahn then started complaining about Luna rudeness , questioning if she even knew who he was .