Mastermind of love

Warning: Lisa soft yandere, the leads are morally grey characters, a lot of manipulation.

In the sprawling metropolis of Seoul, amidst skyscrapers that pierced the heavens, there was one name that reverberated through the corridors of power and wealth: Jeon Jungkook. He was the scion of the Jeon Empire, a conglomerate that spanned industries from technology to entertainment, making him one of the wealthiest men in the world. Yet, amidst the glitz and glamour, there was a darkness that lurked within Jungkook's heart.

It was a secret known only to a select few that Jungkook was intimacy addicted to Lisa Manoban, a woman of unparalleled beauty and cunning intellect. Lisa had a way of ensnaring Jungkook in her web, manipulating him with calculated precision. She understood his desires, his weaknesses, and she used them to keep him firmly in her grasp.

Their relationship was a twisted game of give and take, of push and pull. Lisa would shower Jungkook with affection, fulfilling his every whim and desire, only to cruelly deprive him of it when he least expected it. It was this constant cycle of emotional manipulation that kept Jungkook tethered to her, unable to break free from her spell.

But it wasn't just Jungkook that Lisa had under her control. She had managed to impress his family and friends with her charm and grace, effortlessly weaving herself into the fabric of their lives. They saw her as the perfect match for Jungkook, oblivious to the darkness that lurked beneath her facade.

As Jungkook's empire continued to expand, so too did Lisa's influence. She pursued her own professional endeavors with ruthless determination, quickly ascending the ranks to become a billionaire in her own right. Her success only served to solidify her hold over Jungkook, as he found himself increasingly reliant on her for emotional support.

Eventually, the time came for Jungkook and Lisa to take the next step in their relationship. They were married in a lavish ceremony that captured the attention of the world, sealing their bond for all eternity. It wasn't long before Lisa announced that she was expecting, and to everyone's surprise, she gave birth to triplets: two boys and a girl.

The boys were instant mama's boys, clinging to Lisa's every word and gesture with adoration in their eyes. Meanwhile, the girl became the apple of Jungkook's eye, a daddy's princess who could do no wrong in his eyes. It seemed as though everything in their household revolved around Lisa, with Jungkook willingly bending to her every whim.

But amidst all the success and adulation, there was a darkness that lingered in Lisa's heart. She knew that as long as Jungkook remained under her control, she would never truly be able to experience the depths of his love. And so, she continued to play her game, manipulating him with expert precision, always one step ahead of his every move.

But then, something unexpected happened. Jungkook began to change. He started to see through Lisa's facade, to glimpse the darkness that lay beneath her perfect exterior. And yet, despite everything, he couldn't bring himself to leave her. He was addicted to her, body ,heart, mind and soul, unable to break free from her grasp.

And so, with a heavy heart, Lisa made a decision. She would finally stop playing her twisted game, secure in the knowledge that Jungkook would never leave her side. She would give him all the love and affection he desired, and together, they would live happily ever after.

And so they did. In the gilded halls of their opulent mansion, Jungkook and Lisa found solace in each other's arms, their love transcending the darkness that had once threatened to tear them apart. They were bound together by a love that was as deep as it was twisted, a love that would endure for all eternity. And in the end, that was all that mattered

please do vote and comment