1. Fear of death

It has been one year after that incident. That incident which bought so many embarassment and insecurities in my life . I don't know how to erase those moments when I proposed Kim taehyung. If I talk about Kim taehyung,you can say that he is one of the famous personality in our school . Handsome, smart, charming and unique. Every girl in our school drool over him like they never saw man in their life . Daily he gets multiple proposals in his locker.

How ironic that I thought that he will give me chance ,when he has soo many better options then why would he chose me ? because when you have garden full of beautiful flowers than of course you will choose the best one not average and he proved this theory very well.

In this year , firstly he dated Kim eunhee ,she is popular among the boys because of her beauty and elegance.But after one taehyung broke up with her saying that"he is bored." Then secondly he dated shin jihyee who is one of the trustee 's daughter in our school, in short you can say that she is Beauty with brain but in two months he broke up with her too stating same thing that "he is bored."

How can he do this ?I thought he is different from other boys but he is also same . You know why I fall for him in first place? I saw him playing with kids and that was the time when I saw his Love towards children, Not only this but his kind gestures towards older people but Alas !when it comes to girls, for him they were nothing more than plaything or distraction.

20th Feb ,when I got to know that I have meningioma ( non - cancerous tumor arise between membranes and surround brain and spinal cord ) at third stage which means it's nearly impossible to save me . That night was quite painful for me and that time I thought that dieing accidentally is more nice option than getting to know about your death because when you know you are going die in some months,everyday will pass in fear of your death but I will not let it happen .

I laughed at my fate when I think about that anyone will cry when they will Lose me ,of course not because my family never care about me and if I talk about my friends, I don't have any because of my introvert nature . When I thought about taehyung ,painful smile spread on my lips.

Y/n : "it was my dream that you will love me

And may be it will remain
Just dream "