2. New beginning

I just have 3 to 4 months to live and now I will live it in my own way .I don't care about others opinion anymore because in my whole life before doing anything I always thought that what will others think about me but not anymore. Y/n 's hair which always had been in her ponytail right now it was free and falling on her shoulder.she even did light make up and lipstick. Her nails were polished in red paint .above all this thing ,there was smile on her face which was more alluring.first time in her life ,she was not looking like a rag doll but lively.

At school,

Y/n's pov :

           When I entered in my school,I was looking at everyone with curiosity bit if in my place there was old y/n ,she would have just put her head down and went to her classes, minding her own business But this new y/n wants to know what is happening around her .

          When I looked here and there,I noticed that there were two types of people. first one are  those who were busy in their phone and second one are those who were chatting with their friends but then my attention went to that one boy who was sitting alone on bench, reading something .

                      Lee Su -ho --- Good looking and smart --- Most of the time quite and alone --- does not have friends--- likes to wear caps

                      Lee Su -ho
--- Good looking and smart
--- Most of the time quite and alone
--- does not have friends
--- likes to wear caps

Author's pov :

Y/n :- " Good morning suho ! And you are good in that blue cap."

        She said while passing by him . Suho got startled by her comment and looked at her in amusement. She just smiled at him and without expecting any reply, she started to walk further. Suho looked at her until she dissaappered from his site and touched his cap But we can not ignore the fact that there was small smile on his face .

               "Just small compliment
Can bring smile  and brighten up someone's day then why don't we give it to each other often?"

            When I reached to the corridor, I saw someone whom I hate from my heart . In my nervousness ,I grabbed my necklace and started to fumble on it but in seconds it fall open and reached to the ground. I close my eyes in frustration because it grabbed someone's attention which I never wanted .

                        Kim Woo-bin  --- bully of the school ( never hurt someone physically but his insulting remarks can hurt like hell)

                        Kim Woo-bin 
--- bully of the school ( never hurt someone physically but his insulting remarks can hurt like hell)

--- has one best ji hoo

       Before y/n can take her necklace, Woo-bin snatched it from ground.

Woobin :-" Accesories are not allowed in the school , don't you know nerdy?"

Y/n :-"woobin ,just give it back to me please ( trying to snatch it back from his hand)

           Woobin chuckled at her little attempts and took his hand more higher but it didn't take him look time to realised that today she was looking different.

Woobin :-"see ,ji hoo someone is dressed up today. Going to propose someone nerdy ? "

           Kim ji hoo who was just behind them , leaning against the wall ,he was reading his book but after listening to woobin 's comment ,his head snapped in y/n's direction.

         He stared at her from head to toe and smirked formed on his lips .

Jihoo :-(with his mocking smile ) May be kim taehyung.

          Y/n's hand stopped in mid air and she looked at woobin with her tensed expression. Woobin smirked looking at her face .

Woobin :-"poor him ,how many times he have to reject you ? May be you forgot your last time humiliation."

        Y/n's eyes started to turn glossy and she put her head down . Of course she didn't forget it because no one let her .she still remembered that how quitly she proposed taehyung but everyone in school got to know about it and how everyone was making fun of her behind her back .

Y/n: "woobin please give me my necklace back, it is last gift from my grandma soo please.."

           Woobin looked at her glistening eyes and her hand which was wrapped around his elbow. He signed and grabbed her hand before jerking her towards himself. Y/n gasped and looked at his face which was just mere inches away from her but then she feel something cold on her hand,it was her necklace which he gave back to her , small smile spread on her lips.

Y/n :-"(with her  gloosy eyes ) thank you, woobin."