wedding day

One month later
Mya POV

I sat in a chair as men did my makeup nervous, anxious aren't even the right words to explain how I feel. After they were done I wanted to put on my wedding dress I sure did look beautiful I went to put it on I looked like a princess Indeed.

 After they were done I wanted to put on my wedding dress I sure did look beautiful I went to put it on I looked like a princess Indeed

( The dress)

The maid came in and kissed me on the cheek...if only my mother was here "you look beautiful love" I smiled tears begging to come out of my eyes "thank you"

"You have to get going everyone is waiting for you" she said I got up leaving my room I spotted Julian he was supposed to be the one who was going to walk me down the aisles.

"TESORO" he yells slightly drunk "you look beautiful" I let a tear drop for my eye Julian shook his head " don't cry I understand this is what you wanted but... it'll all be okay" I nodded patting my face so I don't ruin my makeup "let's go" he said before interlocking our arms.

We made our way to the front garden were everything is taking place the front gates open Luca standing at the very end people I don't know mostly men sat Julian walked down until I reached Luca I stood across from him.

Julian behind me near the priest

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the sight of God to witness and celebrate the holy union of Mya and Luca" the priest said "with that being said Luca , do you take mya for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Luca smiled

God kill me please I don't know how many times I've asked

" I do" he said grabbing my hands and placing them in his " Mya do you" I took a deep breath and closed my eye " i do" i open My eye luca took a ring from his pocket sliding on my finger " I pronounce you too husband and wife you may kiss the bride"

Luca grabbed me by the back of the neck forcing me into a kiss after everyone clapped Luca walked away talking to some guys I went over her the wine section of course I wiped my lips off before drinking a glass "damn tesoro take it easy" I turned around sob tears fell from my eye my head went into his chest " I'm so sorry tesoro....I really am"
Julian said.

"I don't i- I don't want this" i sobbed "I don't think...I can d-do this anymore Julian" he shook his head "your a strong girl.... just keep pushing for me I'll get you out of this mess but it'll take time" I nodded pulling away i walk back inside the house through the main door going to my room Julian followed.

I fixed my makeup before pulling the birth control out my dresser "what is that?" Julian said snatching the bottle

" chill out it's birth control you don't want me to get pregnant so you?" He shook his head so give me the bottle" he did as I said I opened it before putting a pill in my mouth and drinking some water

I walked out my room retuning back to the garden with Julian behind me "MYA COME" Luca yelled from afar I did as he said leaving Julian there was three man he was talking to " oh your a pretty little thing aren't you" one of them said touching my hair.

" How much would I have to pay to fuck her?" I looked at Julian clearly uncomfortable I guess he got the hint he came over to Luca and the other men "I'm going to borrow her for a little thank you" Julian said with a cold explosion before pulling me away.

" What happened tesoro " I rolled my eye "one of the ask how much to fuck me" Julian chuckled " I have a plan" he said I raised my brow " go over to luca act like you wanna do things he's pretty drunk I'll be I your room when he makes a move I'll knock him out from behind?" I nodded "anything to not have sex with him"

I walked over to Luca place my hand on his shoulder " what " he said "I was thinking we can go up to my room for a bit?..." I said biting my lip making my self cringe he dismissed himself before grabbing my arm pulling me into the mansion.

Julian had disappeared he must be in my room Luca took me to my room closing and locked the door behind him before pushing me down on the bed getting on top of me "you have no idea who long ive wanted to do this" he began kissing me all over

Before Julian came out of nowhere knocking him out with one of my books "TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH" I yelled with Luca on top of me still Julian pushed him off making Luca fall to the floor "sorry tesoro" he said before kissing me getting on top of me one hand in my hair and the other on the side of my face.

Things escalated quickly my dress was off my body faster then I can say ' mamma mai ' his hands explored my body making there way to my Lacey white underwear " imagine have a affair on your wedding night" Julian bit out taking off his pants "imagine fucking your bosses wife" he smirked "wouldn't be the first time"

He flipped me over making me lay on my stomach before I felt his dick enter my core I couldn't help but Arch my back the pressure was all too much I let moans escape my mouth. His groans like music to my ears he came on my back he went into the bathroom before returning with a cloth he whipped it off before flipping me back over going for round two

The night was long

Julian POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone ringing and immediately picked it up it was my assistant after the call I put on my clothes and gave mya a kiss i seat on the next to her sleeping body "I'm sorry tesoro but...I have to do this it's only for the better I love you Mya" I said out loud giving her another kiss before leaving the mansion in my car

Mya POV

I woke up Julian not beside me I took a shower and put on leggings and a hoodie I made my way to breakfast I sat in my regular seat noticing Julian wasn't next to me that's weird he's never late to breakfast I looked up when Luca came in the dining room taking a seat at the head of the table the maid brought out my plate, Luca plate, Emma plate, macro plate , Jonnie plate and ash plate but not Julian's she gave me a hug whispering in my ear "I'm so sorry love" before running off.

"Mya love why don't you take Julian's seat?" I did as Luca said "where is he" Luca smirked "he quit early this morning." My eyes widened as tear came down my face "what's wrong Mya? You miss him already?"

I got from my seat before immediately running to Julian's room everything was gone I sat on his bed crying the only thing he left was his cologne Luca walked him "he's gone and he's never coming back" more sobs came out "h-he loved me" Luca chuckled "quite being a weak bitch he never love Mya he was using you" I shook my head. "That's what happens when you give yourself to someone Mya" everything he said just made it worse.

I felt so ashamed but Julian was all I had Luca left the room closing the door my sobs turned into anger I began ruining everything that was left the only thing that made it was his cologne I picked it up off the floor before walking across the hall to my room I placed it on my dresser before spamming his phone the more he didn't answer the pissed I got "why...why me" I sobbed whispering to myself

" You're a Strong girl .... Just keep pushing for me I'll get you out of this mess but it'll take time"

I repeated to myself in my head over and over until my body was tired I just needed sleep... he'll come back for me