Chapter 2

I slammed my bedroom door and cry on the bed. My life is a mess. First my parents divorce,then my best friend betray me. I just want a normal life.

I reach my phone and see 5 message from unknown number? Who's this?

D:'Kate it's me Daniel'

D:'Whats wrong?'

D:'Kate please tell me'

D:'Kate tell me'

D:'Whats wrong?'

How did he get my number? I quickly reply.

K:'Where do you get my number?'

D:'doesn't matter,meet me at the park at 4 pm'

I don't know if I should go to the park or not, I'm afraid he's gonna used me like Emily did. I'm afraid at making friend, I'm afraid they just gonna used me.

So I decide to go to the park since I don't have any activity left. i decide to go early, it's still 3.45, 15 minutes left.

It's so warm here,the weather are pretty nice today, i check my phone and it's already 3.50, then I decide to text daniel.

K:'Dan where r u? I'm already at the park'

D:'Turn around;)'

I turn around and saw Dan holding 1 box of pizza and a bottle of coke. Perfect timing to brought pizza I'm quite hungry at the moment. I smile at Dan who quickly return my smile

"So will you tell me the full story?" He ask while chewing his pizza.

"Okay." I smile.

"Do you know Theo?" I asked

"Yeah,of course he's your crush" he smile.

"Was" i whisper but loud enough for Dan to hear.

"What? What happen?" He chocked on his pizza. I laugh

"Slow down Dan,finish your pizza first"
I giggled.

"So,i always tell what happen between me and Theo to Emily. Because she was my friend-"

"Was? What happen?" Dan cut off

"Listen to the whole story first Dan, so me and Theo become pretty close and when the things started to be perfect. Emily ruin it, behind my back Emily and Theo have a thing,Emily always texted Theo and stuff, and this morning I saw Theo asking Emily to be his girlfriend, I started thinking to myself that Emily will say no because she know that I love Theo, guess what Dan?" I gasp for air after talking so long.

"Emily say yes?" He ask with a confused look.

"Exactly" i scoffed.

"How could she? She's your bestfriend Kate! you guys always together" his face look shock.

"She's not my bestfriend, she said She never like me, she was using me to get Theo all along" i quickly look to my feet

"That bitch! That's it" he pull out his phone and typed quickly.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask

"Calling Emily, I'm going to talk to her"

"No no Dan no it's okay I'm fine" i say but it's to late Emily already pick up.

"Em?"-d

"Yeah whatsup Dan?"-e

"How could you Em?"-d

"What are you talking about?"-e

"Don't act like you don't know anything, bitch!"-d

"How could you do this to her Em?"-d

"Oh you're talking about that bitch"-e

"You call her what? You call her bitch? You should look at the mirror Em,its you,youre a bitch, it's you!"-d

"Babe your wasting your time talking to her come to my house okay?"-e

"Don't call me Babe, I'm wasting my time talking to some slut"-d

Author note
Sorry for the bad chapter, sorry for my bad grammar, i suck at English guys so sorry.