Parties And Aftermaths

(disclaimer : this story is set in 2017 onwards, so it will include Jesy. I don't agree with any of her actions or what she has done to the girls these past couple of years, so she will not be brought up as much as the others, but i have to include her just based off the story line and the group dynamic).

now enjoy x

Jades POV :

"you were amazing tonight girls, i know are tired so we'll get you back on the tour bus so you can rest in a few" Sam our manager announced as she entered the room. "Thank you Sam, i can't wait to get into my pijamas omg" Perrie said stretching on the chair across from me.

I couldn't agree more, i would love nothing more than to change out of these performance clothes and put on some thing comfy, but that's gonna have to wait, i promised Leigh i would go clubbing with her and the dancers tonight.

"don't you dare think about agreeing Jade, you pinky promised you would come out tonight" Leigh said next to me pointing her finger in front of my face. "I'm not i'm not, you know me i wouldn't be able to deal with the fomo, of course i'm still coming" i said playfully biting the finger in-front of me. "i don't know how you girls are doing it, i'm trying to get as much rest as i can get for these next three months ahead of us touring" Jesy said wiping the makeup off her face in the dressing room mirror.

I get it but also how often do you get to say you are travelling the world on a tour? i want to look back and be content that i made the most of this experience.

"Is it just you two going?" Perrie asked gaining my attention "no, the boys are coming too aren't you guys?" Leigh said looking over at the dancers all now changed into their outfits for the night, they are so lucky they have such simple outfits.
"Yessssss Mexico ain't gonna know what fucking hit them" Claud one of our dancers chanted looking energised, "that's the spirit Claud" Leigh said laughing.
"Aww guys don't i'll have fomo, don't have too much with out me" Perrie said pouting, i pouted back at her dramatically mocking her, she rolled her eyes a slight smile tugging on her lips "shut up" she said to me, "i didn't say any thing" i said back in a playful tone "your annoying" Perrie spoke back.

"Alright guys, tour bus is ready! You can finally leave now" Sam announced coming off the phone to the driver i assume. We all jumped up, some exited to get some sleep and come exited to party through the whole night. Yay.

~~~

Me and Leigh just got changed in the tour bus and now we're just adding some touch ups to our make up listening to some music to get us in the mood.

"guyssss Jesy is sleeping already i'm gonna be so bored alone, i'm just gonna be watching romcoms all night scrolling through your insta stories jealous" Perrie said whining behind us watching us do our makeup in the mirror. "Pez babe you know you could've come" Leigh said to her "I know but you know what i'm like when i don't get sleep, i turn into a monster, it's for the best to stay here i guess" she said sighing.

"Yeah and besides you ain't alone, you always have john (the bus driver), you can watch some romcoms with him if you want" i said giggling to myself, i'm so funny. Leigh was laughing at my joke beside me, i looked at Perrie in the mirror pulling a dead stare at me "haha you are hilarious" she said sarcastically "thank you i was thinking that myself" i said smiling at her. Leigh gasped beside me "how didn't think of this before Pez, you have been looking for a man, John is the perfect one for you!" Leigh added playing along.
"Both of you can fuck off" she said fighting a smirk and holding the middle finger up at us in the mirror.

Leigh's phone rang and she it up "hello" she said to whoever was on the other side, in the mean while i looked at Perrie in the mirror only to be met with her pouting at me again, "are you actually upset" i said in a quieter tone chuckling remembering Leigh was on the phone, "Yesss Jade i hate the fomo" she said whining again "awwww babyyy" i said in a mocking tone giggling "i don't know what your laughing at, you know i'm gonna be texting you all night asking when your coming home" she reminded me "and that's a bad thing?" i asked finally done with my make up turning around to her "im hoping it might make you come home quicker" she replied "hmmm it might, depends if i don't get swept off my feet for the night or not, which will most likely not happen" i said shrugging my shoulders "your so annoying, because i know you will have at least 10 men flirt with you tonight that you will turn down, yet you frequently complain about not having a boyfriend" she said rolling her eyes at me, and i rolled my eyes at her knowing she was right.