All Friends Kiss

Jades POV :

Me and the girls made it to the stage for soundcheck. It's a busy day, it's this then we need to do glam and put out costumes on, i believe we have 1 quick interview before we get on stage and then perform to our lovely fans.
In which the night will probably end in comfy pyjamas big blankets and a movie night with the girls, which always feels rewarding.

"Alright girls we're gonna start of with testing the lifting platform and check it runs smoothly" one of the men for this venue announces walking on stage with his clipboard "sounds good" leigh says smiling.
"okay good, if you can all just stand on these x's for me on the floor and then we will get the dancers practice clipping you on to the poles" he says running off stage to get the dancers.

"You girls feeling okay today, i didn't get the chance to ask before we left" leigh says turning and facing me and Perrie "i'm surprisingly feeling fine, although now it makes me want to go out clubbing with you guys more haha, so maybe it's not a good thing" Perrie says to leigh and Jes "you should Pez! You had fun didn't you?" jesy asked her "a lot of fun actually" Perrie says as her eyes slightly glance in my direction then back to them.

It was nice having Perrie out with us last night, we always have a lot of fun. Which is why i couldn't ever understand why she refuses to come out some nights. I guess it must really take it out of some people.

"What about you jadey how are you feeling?" leigh asks me peeking over Pez' body, us all standing in a line on the X's still "same as pez funny enough, i guess the early night back did some thing" i suggest shrugging my shoulders "really?! i thought you were going to say the opposite, i thought i heard you shuffling around in your bunk some point last night" leigh adds surprised.
That must have been me getting into perries bunk oops "oh tha-" i was about to explain but was interrupted "aw you must've had a bad dream jade" Perrie intervened.

Hm? Why would she cover that up? There is no reason for us to lie right?
I look from Leigh's face to Perries in confusion but she's looking out into the empty seats in the crowd "yeah weird" i add still looking at her.
"Ugh i hate bad dreams, it's so weird i had a dream the other night that-" Leigh contributes to the conversation and starts yapping about a dream she had the other night, when Perrie finally looks at me briefly then turns and listens to leigh. Getting hardly any explanation.

We went through our songs on the platform in the air to test it, to which everything sounded perfect. Love a good smooth soundcheck.
"Okay girls we are gonna bring the platform down now so steady your self" the same man from a moment ago announced.

I feel the platform jolt and it scares me enough to make my body fall back automatically making me gasp. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and a hand grip onto my costume and i quickly grab onto my mic stand steadying myself "fuck" i breath out putting my hand on my chest "oh my god babe you almost gave me a heart attack" Perrie says letting go of her grip on me "good to know that if i were to die you would save me tho" i witted winking and making a clicking sound with my tongue and she dead pans at me, leigh laughs behind her "gosh jade be careful!" she says laughing.

"I wish we got that on record" leigh says still laughing while we walk down to the glam room "yeah well be prepared next time jade cuz next time when the platform goes down we will be singing " Jesy says smiling "i don't know why that scared me so much, i should be used it by now" i expressed with my hand back on my chest again laughing.

Perries POV:

We are almost done with getting ready for the show, we are just having finishing touch ups done to our makeup.
Jade walks from her makeup chair done, and goes and sits on the small couch behind me.
My gaze follows her though the mirror.