Fears

Jenna ' s pov :

I woke up to my phone ringing. "Hello??" I asked. "Jenna, do you think I could come over?" A voice asked. I recognized it right away. It was Matt. "Yeah, what time is it?" "It's two o'clock in the morning... sorry for waking you up." "It's alright, Justine isn't home anyway." I was kind of glad that he was comming over. I hate being lonely... it just gives me anxiety knowing that I am alone, even if Justine just leaves for a few hours, I always want to be around someone. "Okay, well I'll be over in a few minutes." "Okay, see you!" I said and we both hung up.

I got up and brushed my teeth when I heard something comming from the window. I started getting scared and grabbed Justine's knife. I heard louder thumping comming and started to cry. Then, there was a knock on the door.

I looked out the peep hole and there was Matt. I quietly opened the door and pulled him in. I started sobbing and buried my face in Matt's chest. He was soaked. "Jenna what happened?" Matt asked and held me tighter.

"I heard noise outside... I got scared." "Jenna, it's pouring outside. There has been a storm going on. I don't like you being alone during a bad storm." He said. I felt extremely relieved. "Thank You." I smiled and sat on the couch.

"So, where is Justine?" "She stayed at Ryan ' s house." "Ohhh! That makes sense now." "Yeah. So, why did you want to come over anyway?" "Oh... ya know... I umm... didn't want you to be alone." He said awkwardly. "It's okay. I know you are scared of the rain." I laughed and his face turned red. "NOOO. I was... concerned." "Okay, that's what we'll tell everybody." He was actually really embarrassed.

"Awww! It's okay!" I kissed him and cuddled up next to him. He was still soaked and his skin was cold. "You are soaked and cold." I said and got up. "Take your wet clothes off" I said. It sounded kind of wierd, but we were JUST FRIENDS. I laid back in my bed. I snuggled up under the covers and felt a cold body lay next to me. I smiled and cuddled with him. "Don't leave" I said into his bare chest. "Wasn't planning on it." He smiled.