Going to SM

An SM Family Story Chapter 3

Recap:

Yesung's POV

She's pretty! I already like her..a lot!

I wonder if she has a boyfr-no... Thats not right...

Anyway she nodded her head, said goodbye and left.

*sigh* I wish she could stay longer

Hyun Wook's POV

I said goodbye to Yesung and walked home.

*End flashback*

"So thats what happened," I told Oh Yun

"Oohhh..so thats it.."

Oh Yun's POV

As the information sank through my head and caught on...SHE MET YE-FREAKING-SUNG?!

"Hold up hold up" I said, waving my hands in the air.

She motioned for me to continue

I breathed in deeply

1

2

3

"YOU MET YESUNG AS IN THE SUPER JUNIOR'S YESUNG? OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH WAS HENRY THERE?!" I nearly screamed from fangirling too much.

She calmly replied," Yes I did see Yesung as in THE Super Junior's Yesung as you put it but no...'Henry' wasn't there.."

From there, I knew her life was never going to be the same.

Chapter 3

Hyun Wook's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Woops time to get up!

Ok....to meet my 'dad'.

I quickly went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. Then I went into the kitchen and to my surprise Oh Yun was up....and dressed....

"Why are you dressed? Where are you going?" I asked. She replied," With you, of course! My best friend's father is the owner of my most absolute fav band in the world and I'm not going? Who ever heard about that?"

Fine...

After we chatted for a few more minutes, we went to starbucks to get some coffee then headed to the company.

"Anneonghaseyo! Are you fans? Of whok, may I ask? EXO-K? EXO-M? F(x)? Super Junior? SNSD? Boa? Kangta? Trax? Hmm?" the receptionist asked in a sickly sweet tone.

I looked at her weirdly then said," Um...I am here to see Mr Lee Soo Man, I am his daughter."

She looked at me," Puh-lease. Like we haven't heard that before."

Fine.

RING RING RING

"Hello?" Dad said. "Um...hey...I am at the receptionist area and she does not want to allow me through. Would you mind if you came down? You know, just for her to be sure..." "Ok sure"

LSM's POV

I took the lift from my office to the ground level .

And there was my little girl Hyun Wook and what I thought to be Oh Yun.

They were looking at the receptionist who happened to look annoyed.

Well....I should fire her shouldn't I?

"Ah....Hyun Wook! There you are! And you must be Oh Yun! A pleasure to see you." I said cheerfully.

Oh Yun whispered something to Hyun Wook. Hmmm....I wonder what.

Anyway......

PFFT did you see the look on the receptionist face?

I whispered to the receptionist," You're fired for talking like that to me daughter and her friend. Now go apologise and pack your things"

She looked at me tearfully and faced them. "Mianhae."

She then went to pack her stuff and leave.

I looked at both girls and asked Oh Yun with a smile," So...who's your favourite band in SM Ent.?"

Oh Yun's POV

" So...who's your favourite band in SM Ent.?"

"SUPER JUNIOR SUPER JUNIOR SUPER JUNIOR!!" I squealed out.

Then I realized....."Oh shoot! I mean...um...." I coughed dramatically for effect," I love Super Junior."

Ok....smooth move...now her dad is going to think you're craazzy.

Hyun Wook's POV

I stifled a laughter.

But....."BWAHAHAHAHA" I started laughing out loud.

And stopped when Oh Yun gave me the you're-going-to-pay-for-this-later look.

I told Mr Lee," I love BoA!"

Mr Lee said," Well then, LEETEUK COME DOWN! BRING BOA WITH YOU!"

Suddenly a boy with a cute face came and a pretty girk a.k.a my idol asked," Who are they?"

Mr Lee said," Leeteuk and BoA, this is my daughter and her friend"

I said," Anneonghaseyo jeo-neun Kim Hyun Wook immida!"

Oh Yun said,"Ne! Anneonghaseyo jeo-neun Lee Oh Yun immida!"

Then Mr Lee continued," Leeteuk, you will be bringing Oh Yun to see Super Junior and anything she wants except stuff that is too extreme. While BoA, you will accompany Hyun Wook on a walk and girl stuff. Oh yeah and both your schedules are cleared including the rest of Super Junior members."

Lol Oh Yun look like she's about to pee from the thought of spending her day with her idols. Me too but I'm not gonna pee!

From there, our journey began.

AN

Sorry I haven't updated in so long! But if you can, please check out SuperSHINee_x and her story!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Thanks!