i. deranged uncle escaped from azkaban

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

The Malfoy manor is a large pale building being guarded by large black steel gates. Inside shows the house full of guests for the Malfoy's annual pureblood gala. The family of five hurriedly get ready so they aren't late or unprepared — everyone except their oldest daughter Cassiopeia.

Cassie on the other hand is taking her time to get ready, dressing her self into a gorgeous red high slit side long dress. Not the green version of the dress her mother picked but her beautiful red one.

After getting into the dress and zipping it up, she starts to tame her wild blonde hair with some hairspray along with a spell onto it for extra protection, perfecting it as much as possible. Lastly, she does her usual ball makeup before adding some eyeliner across her waterline along with a little flick. She had been giving the muggle makeup from her best friend Hermione Granger who had gifted it to her for the Malfoys thirteenth birthday.

Cassie carefully underlined her waterline, dragging it doing her bottom line on both sides. She then puts it down and adds highlighter before grabbing a red lipstick that goes with the dress. She places it on her lips, colouring her lips into another shade of pink.

She gave herself a look in the mirror, giving a confident smile to herself. The oldest daughter turned around, facing her door after hearing a knock coming from it. She hears her mother's voice ask from the other side of the door, "Cassiopeia, may I come in?"

"Yeah, sure mum." She allowed, the door swinging open after the woman heard her daughter's words, a warm smile was stitched on the mother's face.

Narcissa Malfoy strode in, immediately walking over to her daughter's vanity, her eyes looking down at her child's jewellery cabinet, "Alright, are you nearly dressed? The guests have just started to arrive." She asked, turning around and taking her first glance at her daughter, her eyes widening when her eyes fall upon the dress.

Narcissa stared down at her daughter, her shocked expression turning to frustration which soon softens after seeing the pleading look on her daughters face along with the pout which made the woman mentally groan for having such an adorable daughter, "Fine, I'm going to let you off just this once — and not because it suits you, it's because there's not enough time to change." The woman spoke subtly which earned a giggle from her daughter in return, a smile appearing on the woman's face at the sound of her daughters laugh.

"Alright, cheers mum!" The young girl said appreciatively, sending her mum a mocking wink along with holding her index finger infront of her lips, doing a shh movement as if the mother and daughter were keeping a secret making the two share a laugh.

The smile soon drops from the woman's face after hearing Lucius calling for her, she turned to her daughter, "Try steer clear of your father he won't be happy with your dress — and please be good Cassiopeia." She begged pleadingly earning a roll of the eyes from her daughter.