Mafia's bodyguard (1/3)

Name: Jeon Jung kook Son of Jeon Mafia he's the most dangerous person and mafia as he is one of seoul's Well known Mafia boss

Son of Jeon Mafia he's the most dangerous person and mafia as he is one of seoul's Well known Mafia boss.

Once you get caught by him there's no going back.. you must die.
Only loves and treasures one person in his life his Younger brother.

Mr Jeon nd jungkook are known for Their dangerous activities in underworld.

They both only live for one person of their family.

Name: Kim taehyungOne of the trusted bodyguard of Jeon family

Name: Kim taehyung
One of the trusted bodyguard of Jeon family.
He joined here for a mission and take down the mafia's.
He is a undercover Police officer who is on his mission and can do anything to complete it.

Jungkook and Mr Jeon trust him as he was best among everyone in their security and he even saved jungkook during a shoot out and slowly gained the trust of them.

Name: Jeon jimin
Youngest son of Jeon family and a gem which is protected throughout the years.

He is studying in London and moves in Seoul as he completed his studies overseas.

Most innocent yet sassy one in Jeon family.
Loved by his brother Jeon Jung kook no one dares to touch him nor scold him.
He was being treasured for years from the cruel eyes of their enemies.

"Boss! Young master is coming today won't you pick him up?" moon -jo the
Secretary said to Jung kook who was busy in a deal but soon stopped as he heard his one and only coming home.
Jungkook got out quickly and told moon -jo to take care of it.