Oi ~ Shy boy! You're Mine!

On a sunny Monday Park jimin had math's class on his first hour which he hated it but he doesn't shows it.

Jimin was a quite shy introvert boy in his class but he was good at playing guitar and everyone loved seeing jimin totally lost in playing guitar.

Every girl tried to talk with him but all they would get was a nod and a smile which was enough for them to melt like icecream.

Teacher's and everyone knows that jimin is shy person but it was only until when he didn't met a certain person who really got on his nerve.

Kim Taehyung the most spoiled kid of Kim family known for his mischief and his looks with a Voice which is enough to make a devil surrender to him.

Taehyung was in same uni as jimin but they didn't cross paths cuz their life's were totally different.
Taehyung was a party yet class bunker person while jimin was a good- Yet on time student aka goodie shoes but he would skip classes when he felt like needing music more than anything.

So how did they crossed paths?

One day jimin was walking through empty corridor as he had skipped his boring since class for his lovely guitar.
He was about to turn towards his class but he bumped into another guy who was skipping the history class which was same as jimin.

Jimin's eye's widden when the reality hit him he forgot that today.. he had two periods of history and he skipped the first one and now was standing infront of his class while teacher was glaring at him and another guy who grumbled something and looked at jimin before saying " you ruined my plan."

The teacher gave both of them detention throughout their break time making them write extra work.

Jimin was sitting in first row of empty class room writing down what he had done to himself.
While the other guy was sitting in back grumbling and slightly cursing the teacher.

"Hey! You because of you I got caught"
Taehyung says glaring at him while jimin had enough of his nagging so he glared back to taehyung before calming himself down.

Soon the detention was over while the other guy walked towards jimin before slamming the table slightly which made jimin flinch.

"You will pay"
The guy said before walking away from jimin who just didn't know what had happened.
He didn't mean to get him caught or get himself detention.

Next day evening jimin was in park playing guitar as people were standing and listening to his tunes jimin was shy in school but here out with his music he didn't feel shy he was more open and had his beautiful smile.

Jimin was lost in his music while he heard a certain voice which made jimin glance at it.

"Taehyung?" Jimin thinks looking at him who was standing in crowd of people watching him with smrik yet gentle smile on him.

Jimin just finish his tune and packs his guitar as taehyung approaches him.
"A hobby?" Taehyung asked looking down at male who was busy packing his precious guitar.
Jimin looks at him before nodding and saying " yeh"
Taehyung smriks before saying
"Well I didn't know that shy boy was quite a performer?"
Jimin blushs slightly before giving a smile and walking but was stopped by taehyung who griped his hand.

"That smile and walking away isn't gonna work on me" taehyung said as he pulled jimin closer towards him.
Jimin was surprised by the closeness but looks at him before saying
"What - i should go"
Taehyung chuckles looking at the red colour creeping to jimin's cheeks as he leaned forward with a smrik.

"Where u think you will go?"
Taehyung whisper into jimin's ear making him feel a Shiver down his spine.

Jimin blushs and look's around if anyone of his class mates where there to look at him with taehyung this close.

"Aw~ checking if there's anyone to see your red blushy face" taehyung teased jimin which one added more blush and color to his already red blush.
Taehyung could hear the boy's heartbeat quicken From his words which made him smrik more with his playful tone and a teasing laced at his word's
"Is someone's heart is beating fast?"

Jimin just tried to get away but only to be pulled more close by taehyung who didn't let him move.

"Shut..it" jimin said trying to hide the shyness in his words and looking away from taehyung.

"Aw~ how cute" taehyung teases before leaning and giving a sweet kiss on his plump lips making jimin gasp before he melted away in the kiss.

Soon taehyung pulled away with a Lil blush on his face due to the lack of air he felt.
Jimin was all dazed with his lips swollen slightly shining and the way he panted slowly grasping the air he can.

"I missed you" taehyung said looking at jimin who just pouted before pulling away from taehyung and walking away from him.

"Whatever" jimin said still pouting at the male who just chuckles before yelin out.

"Oi~ shy boy your mine!!" Taehyung said declaring his claim infront of everyone in park which made some heads with smile and some curious but happy smiles on their.

Jimin was now being the centre of attention to which made jimin glare at taehyung who stood their with smrik on face.

"Told ya.. you will pay" taehyung said
Looking at him with a knowing smrik on face.
Jimin knew his Boyfriend would be serious when he says that he will make him pay for something.

"Damn you .." jimin said walking away while taehyung just hopped towards him with a smile and puts his arm around his waist while making his baby smile.

"Aww~ baby! Don't pout i know u like attention... especially when it's from me~" taehyung said making jimin look at him before sighing and giving up cuz he knows his Boyfriend would always remind his weakness.

But he knows taehyung was right he liked his attention and cuddlee more.

Park-Jimin the Boyfriend of Kim-taehyung.

They were known as " Trouble maker-shy couple" of the U.N.i

They both met due to detention which was different from what now.
Taehyung just fell for jimin at first sight and accidentally wrote his name in his homework instead of formula.
Which caused him detention but teacher also gave jimin detention As his name was mentioned in homework and Jimin's book had taehyung name and hell jimin swears that he didn't write it but only one guy knows who did it... The one who wrote taehyung name in jimin's book was none other than...

"Kim Taehyung" the one and only to get a way with jimin and wanted to spend time with him no matter he would get into trouble.

The end....

Hey! There, Sorry for not updating for long cuz I didn't get idea's so ..

But it's just a random idea by looking at jimin's pic which is above there u can look .

I just looked at it and bam! I got a Lil idea.

Hope you like it~

Thanks for reading.