Newlyweds

Its only been a day after her parents arranged a marriage for her, mainly for the fact that they needed money for their soon to be failing company empire. so they decided what creature can they sign their daughter off to? of course. a dragon shapshifter, ironic how in stories dragons are known to hog billions of golds and riches, her new husband is just the same, loaded with billions of money that his ancestors could ever have and pass down.

so now she's sitting on the bed of one of his many private mansions, a maid walks   walks in with a cup of water and a packet of red powder on a tray and places it on the nightstand.
"you must drink think before master comes in." the maid orders as she mixes the red powder into the water.
She nods and nervously holds the cup in her hands as the maid leaves, she swirls the mystery liquid in the cup and wonders what it is as she downs the cup, oddly tasting a bit of strawberries followed by a metallic taste.
as she places the cup down she lays in bed and looks through her phone, after a few minutes or so she suddenly starts to feel warm, her pussy feeling hot and slick, now she realised that the drink had been spiked. nervously she looks up the mating seasons for dragons and low and behold, the 6 month period has officially started.
suddenly as she puts her phone down the door opens to reveal her new husband in his more human-like form, his body sweating from hormones and eyes contricted as he walks towards her, his pink ruby hair flows as he pins her to the bed and immedietly starts kissing and licking her chest and neck, her legs wrapped around his waist as she quietly moans and yelps as his rough tongue glides against her skin.
"god i want to destroy you.." he grumbles as his hand glides down to her wet pussy and rubs her clit, earning from a surprised moan from her as she forces her hips to grid agaist his hand and whimpers, her hands being gripped over her head as his other hand gently rubs her clit.
he kisses her again and inserts his two fingers into her pussy causing her to arch her back in shock, all she could do was moan into his kis, his fingers gliding in and out of her pussy as his thumb rubs her clit making her moan louder while he licks and bites her.
"good. your not a virgin like your usless parents said." he says as he inserts a third finger and goes deeper into her pussy, forcing a loud moan out of her, as her pussy was getting wetter by the minute, she was starting to reach her orgasm.
"d-dont stop!!" she begs as her back arches, coming to her release she buried her head into his shoulder and tenses up, legs shaking from every twitch of orgasm that comes out of her.
as she slowly relaxes she whimpers as the fingers leave her pussy, only to see her husband lick the juices.
"delicious. dont think this is over already. i have much to do to prepare your body for this few coming months." he chuckles as he places himself to where he can see her sopping wet pussy in front of him and starts to eat her out.
sensitive from her last orgasm she yelps and moans into her hands, feeling his tongue flick her clit making her arch her back, his long tongue entering her pussy and wiggles around milking out moans from his bride her thighs being held down by her husbands hands, she struggles to not move as her pussy forces her to immedietly orgasm again, her pussy twitching agaist his face as he sucks up her juices.

he gets up and starts groping her tits, he then starts to lick and suck them until theyre just as sensitive as her pussy, his bride couldnt help but softly moan as he abuses her tits, her hands thread through his hair as he gets her more tunred on, unknowingly to her his giant cock is already out and ready to pump eggs into her womb.
He slams his cock into her pussy causing her to scream, he curses as it was still a tight fit and his small bride having another orgasm from just him entering her.
he picks her up and puts her face down on the desk and slams himself back into her, her moans echoing off the desk into the room, the sounds of wet slaps following by.
her pussy quivers and tightens as the cock enters her and presses against her womb, he eyes rolling to the back of her head as she nears another strong orgasm, tightening her already tight pussy causeing her husband to curse and thrust harder into her, making her scream out her moans, drooling from the nonstop sex and orgasms.

he huffs as his thrusts start getting erratic and presses the tip against her womb, making a small wimper from his bride. His cum fills her and eggs start to setring into her womb, each egg being pushed through her cervix and bulging her stomach.
he then picks her up and lays her back onto the bed and gently fucks the egs into her womb, her tired whimpers and moans following after every thrust. after a while he finished and takes her to the bathroom to the bathtub.
"let me bathe you, and we shall rest for the night." he softly spoke to her, tired from the sex and her throat sore, all she did was nod her head, leaning onto his shoulder as he gently cleans her.
next thing she knew she was in the bed with her husband's dragon form wrapped around her, as she slowly falls asleep for the night.