★Rhythm of love(2)

Welcome back!!
.
.
_PLAYLIST: double take (Dhruv)
.

AT THE UNIVERSITY
Y/N POV

as usual me and my friend walked into the university. Today we will have a new student in our class, by the rumours I heard that it is a Girl.....

Am happy about that as long as she is not rude.

"Y/n, what are you doing in this weeknd??"
"Mhm....I don't know shopping with my mom"
"Can I join too with my mom!!!"
"Yeah sure...!"

As we walk, suddenly I saw a view that I see everyday in the university corridor.....The one and only Mr.jeon jungkook flirting with one of the girl.

Tsk....can't he just date one? Why just flirting??....why am I thinking about him it's his decision...whatever.

"Hey! Y/n!!"
"Yes...."

I turned around and saw the daughter of the principal standing there with a packet in her hands. She walk towards me and stand infront of me, wow....tall gurllll

"Yes, what is the matter??"
"Ahmm....it's just---"
"About jungkook right?"

I swear she could have been a tomato look at how much blush did she have.....her whole face is red now like someone slapped her.

"Can you please give it to him??"
"Mhm....what is this??"
"Ahm-- that's a secret...."

"Then no helping!"
"Wait! It's just a gift for him....I can't give it to him during valentines so here it is...."
"Mhm......can't you give it by yourself...I think that is more better"

I feel something in my chest....what is it?? No!! It's not what am thinking right......

"Y/n~~ please I will buy you everything "
"Everything???"
"Yes, am soo nervous around him that's why I always seek your help"
"Okey, chocolate bar from the cafeteria......then it's deal"
"Okey! Okey....I will buy you the whole cafeteria please give it to him"

"Only a chocolate bar.....okey give it to me"

She give me the package and run away from there

But....wait! He is flirting with a girl now right?? It's my right time. Mr.jeon jungkook as long as am here you can't flirt peacefully.....

I smirked at the plan inside my brain that is still cooking.....let me serve it to him.

I walked over to them, and tapped him on his back. He turned around smiling, but his smile slowly vanished away when he saw my face.

"Y-yes, y/n??"
"Here....ji-yeon gave me this ,for you"

That girl beside him looked at it suspiciously.

"What is this??"
She asked suspiciously

"Ah-ahm, I d don't know,..BTW tell me about your experience in that place"
Jungkook slowly take the packet away from my hands.....good job at changing the topic smoothly

"Wait-- I need to know what is it"
The girl said and suddenly she snatched it from his hands.....and tore it open. Impatient girl.

When she opened it, I saw a hoodie inside of it.....wait--- isn't it his hoodie?? There is also a letter inside of it. She takes it and started to read it

"Jungkook-ah, thank you so much for spending a night with me.......thank you so much for such a memorable night~ love you"

WHAT!! They spend a night...together???
And she was shy to speak to him directly???