★Rhythm of love (final)

_welcome back!
.
.
_WE REACHED THE FINAL PART. Let's get it!
.
._WORDS; 2.62K

_PLAYLIST: Too sad to dance(Jungkook)
.

THE NEXT DAY
THIRD PERSON POV

As usually students entered on their beloved classrooms. The final exams are coming which means the graduation is coming soon, where the seniors will be leaving the school and the juniors will become the seniors.

Today is the day to present the project, as everyone sat on their seats. Then two feets, slow walked into the classroom sitting on her seat, she put her bag beside her chair.

You put your head on the table looking all gloomy, after the incident, You really regret to call him at that time. What if you hadn't called him?? But its all "What if's" the reality is difference and the problem is we can't go back to the time to take a decision before thinking if that's good.

Today rosè is absent, cause something like family issues so she went to their. Behalf of her,you have to present the project by yourself.

*Thump*
You flinch and raise your head to look at that person, and saw him standing there looking mischief

"What happend to Mrs.loud?? So silent today--- ow your best friend isn't here that's why??"

He asked while bending his body towards you. You look into his eyes, making him staring back at you but his eyes and expression changed when he saw the emotion in your eyes.

It looks.....hurt, so badly, he frowned and asked you

"Y/n...what happend??"
He asked while leaning more closer to you, you shaked your head in denial and lay your head down on the desk, turning your head away from him.

Because if you look into his eyes more than those minutes, your eyes would be heavy and the heaviness would start flowing.

"Am okay, it's because rosè isn't here"

You don't even look into him, and you heard him sighing. The warmth beside you had vanished away meaning that he went away from there.

SOMEDAYS LATER
JUNGKOOK POV

it's been almost one month since y/n isn't talking to me....I guess she is ignoring me..but for what??

If there is any mistakes from my side she could have talked to me, or there any misunderstandings???

I don't what it is, and I Don't care all I want is her to talk to me like before, to fight with me, to annoy me. I really miss it, I really do......

Today I will talk with her, ad if there is any mistakes or misunderstandings I should clear it.....yes!

Because I can't lose her.....not her

TIME SKIP
THIRD PERSON POV

You and rosè is now standing beside your locker talking about something......it's been three weeks since you've ignored him,

But you feel like talking to him, about it....clear it all and start talking with him like always. But....what is your relationship with him to clear this misunderstanding?? You don't wether you want him as your everything or just a mere crush.

But one thing you know is, you can't watch him with anyone else. It do hurt so much.

While thinking you felt someone's hand sneaking around your wrist. You shrieked and turn around making that person's hand to leave from your waist.