Part 4

Leonhart pov

I was worried about Sariphi so go looked for her and found her.

See seens to much in worries and consern so i talked to her.

Sariphi is everything alright?

Tell me your majesty is lord Galios really so cruel like everyone talk about him? asked Sariphi.

I said with honesty I myself never meet him in person so i dont know but defended his area with every means nessesary, so he will even fight with me when something goes not as his pleased.

But dont worry i dont care what they say about you i will protect you and will not hold back to become truly savagly.

I had a feeling that she will do everything that will has to happen.

Merry poy

Im worried now were in Ozmargo but also about the others most importent Lord Galios, Joz and Anput because they have a heavy burden on their shoulders now.

Merry calm down. said Rin

She knows that we all are scared but we dont have a choise but i trust them all.

Anubis pov

Lord chancellor they are here! yelled Cy and Clops.

Good now go inform the king and lady Sariphi that the gueasts are here.

As i look out of the window i saw the
Ichthyans i noticed that the was a jackal with them, why that?

When they arrived the carrige a tall shark beast so this is lord Galios so i greeted him first but he is unpatient and want to see the favorite of the king.

I noticed only woman was there but she seems not to jave a higher Status and if shes not Anput then where is she.

I beg your pardon sir but where is Lady Anput she should also be our guast.

The anti-monarchy Keeper attacking my area again, Anput decided to fight against them. explaind lord Galios.

I see.

A few moments later

Rin pov

Do see right or is it my mind are tricking me.
A Human so the rumor was right.

After a few Arguments the lord was calm with the king but for how long.

So that it for today!
Also Merry is not in the anime, i created like Anput and Charakter in the story.

See later