Chapter - 4

Ashika's pov

Yesterday, I had so much fun at the party, it felt like I was happy after years.

Today I had only 4 appointments and that too after 1pm.

🍀

I reached the clinic and today also Vidushi wasn't there I don't know when she will be arriving but till then I had to manage by myself.

🍀

It was 5pm and all the appointments were over and I was headed back to home when I saw an ice cream parlor.

I stopped the car and walked to the parlor. I ordered a vanilla sundae and enjoyed it.

🍀

When I reached home it was already 6 pm and I was really tired and decided to take a nap.

History proves whenever you decide to take a nap you always sleep 2 hours or more

My subconscious mocked but I didn't listen and changed my clothes and went to sleep.

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone calling me.

"Ashika, Ashika babyyy, wake up it is 8 o clock already."

Papa?, yeh kaha se agaye?(where did he come from)

"Papa yaar sone do na jao aap yaha se kyu disturb kr rhe ho", I said whining.

(let me na you go from here, why are you disturbing me.)

"Arre, I am Yuvraj, baby, did you forget me already?"

"Tum phir aagaye, chain se sone toh do yaar phir agaye pareshan karne, bandar shakal ke."

(you, you came again, let me sleep peacefully, you monkey face)

"Dekho..", he was going to say but I cut him off.

"Kya dekhu hain? Tumhari shakal? Voh toh tumne chupayi hui hai , akal tumhari ghaas charne jaati hai, harkatein tumhari dekhne layak hai nahi aaye bade dekho."(what should I see your face, that's hidden, you don't have a brain and your actions are not worth watching)

"Janeman aise ghor bezzati toh na karo"(don't embarrass me like that)

"Tum chup raho aur mujhe sone do, bhaag jao yaha se isse pehele mai tumpe kuch utha kar feku."(keep quiet and let me sleep, just go from here before I hit you with something)

"Okay going"

"Hmm"

I didn't hear his footsteps but I ignored it and decided to sleep again.

Yuvraj's pov

I landed back in NYC and saw the time it was 5 pm so I decided to go to her place and surprise her again.

🍀

I reached her place and it was 6:30 already. So , again I climbed up through her window like I did before and went in her room.

I was about to call her but then I saw a sleeping figure on the bed.

She was looking so adorable while sleeping, her hair all over her right cheek, her hands under the pillow, sleeping on the stomach and one knee folded almost touching her belly.

One second did I just say adorable, I never used it for anyone or anything, what's happening to me.

1 and a half hour passed just like that I kept admiring her.

Suddenly it struck me that she worked in the clinic and she only had ice cream afterwards, she should eat something, she doesn't care about her health oof and calls herself smart, idiot.

I decided to wake her up.

🍀

Itni bezatti maine aaj tak nahi jheli, iski jagah koi aur hota toh ab tak mar hi jata but yeh toh meri baby hai toh ab kya kar sakte hain. Haq banta hai madam ka. (I never tolerated this much insult, if someone else was here they would have been dead by now but she's my baby so what can I say, madam has all the rights)

I let her sleep and stood up from there when it was 8:30pm, I know when she will wake she'd be hungry, so I kept the Shahi paneer and roti which I made, on the table of the her room and left a note with it.

I drove my car and reached my mansion. The guards lined up in a row bowed in front of me, and I nodded at them.

Alexa, came and started blabbering again. She was the oldest worker in the mansion, the only elder I talked to, she is working since the time my dad was the Don of the mafia, she watched me getting tortured every now and then so she knew me well and I also had developed some care towards her like my own mother because whenever I was home she never left me alone, always took care of me and well she talked, talked a lot but I only listened. Sometimes she would crack these bad jokes to make me laugh and I did sometimes, she's the only one I trust and respect.

But now it seems that I have someone other than her, the one I could rely on, the one I respect a lot and the one I admire above all.

Ashika Ahuja.

Views about the chapter?

I know it was a boring one, but trust me after some chapters the story is gonna get so much interesting.

Just wait and watch and vote.

Love to all of you.