Chapter - 14

SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T UPDATE EARLIER BECAUSE BOARD'S RESULTS WERE OUT AND I WAS ON CLOUD NINE AND SO I FORGOT, I PROBABLY GOT A 100 CALLS TODAY, SERIOUSLY LOL. OK OK I WON'T TAKE YOUR TIME, LET'S START THE CHAPTERRR!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuvraj's pov

Flashback continues

We had it all planned to escape this hell. We had the blueprint of the area, and the timings when no one was there to monitor us. We've been planning to escape since a year now, it has not been easy, we have died every day. Nobody can understand what your body and minds go through when you're given 500 volts of shock fucking 2 times a day, which means 1000-volt shock every day for 3 years which is 1096000 volts of shock. The other children died but we survived I don't know why. A month ago, we had no hope left, we thought it is better that we die, but it didn't happen and now I am grateful that it didn't happen because of course we have powers now and we are going to revenge.

Arjun and I promised to each other that when we see this man in front of us, we will kill him in a second. Obviously, it is not enough, it can never repay the pain we had gone through, those dead kids had gone through and my parents, but we promised this to ensure that there will be no time for him to escape, to plead because when we did it, did he pay heed to our pleads no right? Then why should we.

After 2 days we were out and we ran and ran to the farthest point we could, we hid at different places and wherever we went we looked for a job so that we can atleast board a flight after a while.

When we earned enough money, we went to New York and there we begged, worked, swept floors, washed dishes, cleaned toilets, cooked and what not to survive.

Flashback ends

After the struggle, when we were 19, we built YuvTechs and worked our asses off to make the company it is today.

It was not easy Ashika, we have shed tears of blood, literally. The trauma, the imprints, they never go. The memories they hadn't left me since and every night I get a nightmare of it repeating.

I realized I was crying when Ashika wiped my tears.

She cupped my face in her soft hands and said, "I am sorry Yuvraj, for saying all that, for hurting you, I didn't know papa did all this, I always thought he was a true businessman and the world's best father, but he deceived, he traumatized, he killed, he did what not. Mujhe toh unhe apna kehte hue bhi sharam aa rahi hai." (I am ashamed of even calling him my family)

She started sobbing and fell to her knees.

I sat down with her and hugged her like I would never let her go. I can never let her go, she's my world, my sunshine, the only happiness in my world.

"Why did he do this Yuvraj, whyyy, he killed...people..kids....he gave them...you shocks...he-", she started getting a panic attack again.

"Calm down love, please, I hate it when you're in pain, I can't stand it.", I said softly while caressing her back.

"I am sorry Yuvraj, I am so so sorry, I misunderstood you, I didn't even care to listen to you. I don't even deserve the love you have for me."

"Gharwali!! You deserve the world, you have every right to be loved, you deserve every fucking ounce of happiness, and I will provide you with it, I will love you till death do us apart. No, even after death, I will love you, in every birth, I will find my way to you because I am yours. I love you so fucking much Ashika. I love you to the moon and back, amore."

"I love you more Yuvraj. I have loved you since we were in 11th. Every day since, I have loved you, nobody else, just you. You never noticed me back then and my heart broke every time I heard the rumors about you dating other girls. I never told you because of the fear of rejection and I thought that maybe this is just attraction, but when, years passed, I realized I was in love with you and today, this love and increased more. Your respect in my eyes has increased more."

"I am honored gharwali but trust me when I say this that, you are my queen and I am nobody in front you, only you rule, my heart, my brain, and I won't live a second in the world where you are not present. YOU ARE MY LIFE."

She hugged me and whispered, "I love you more, Yuv, I have always loved you."

However, it always bugs me, when did she start loving me, how and most importantly why?

Thoughts about the chapter guyss??

Finally, Ashika has forgiven our Yuviiii!!!

Vote the chapter guyss!!

I appreciate you all so much <33!