-The Green Light-

Guidelines

This chapter is not recommended for readers under 14, please skip over it if you're underaged

———————————————————————————

                                      Y/N's POV

Five kids... he's so cute, but I don't think he's ever had to look after kids... I mean I've spent a lot of time with Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kai... it's not easy to handle them at all...

Tae: *takes a sip of your tea*

Y/N: Hey! You said you didn't want any...

Tae: I just wanted a sip...

Y/N: *picks up your teacup and looks inside* a sip? You drank the whole thing...

Tae: aww, I'm sorry, do you want more?

Y/N: yes, now!

Tae: Which tea do you want?

Y/N: any flavour is fine...

Tae: ok ok... *gives you a sudden French kiss*

Y/N: *after the kiss* what was that?

Tae: you said you wanted any flavour, so I chose Tae *points to himself*

Y/N: *Laughs* I see you've become quite the jokester...

Tae: well don't say you didn't like it, I mean, you didn't push me away...

Y/N: I was surprised, but I wouldn't push you away, as my husband you are entitled to these things I suppose...

Tae: *thinks for a bit* am I entitled to this as well? *picks you up in bridal style and drops you on the bed*

I knew what was coming, and I suppose he's entitled to this as well...

                                      Tae's POV

What can I say? I saw an opportunity and I took it, I mean, I've been a virgin for 21 long years... I did try to hold back, but I don't think I can anymore...before anything, I looked at her for the green light...

Y/N: I guess you are...  

                                      Y/N's POV

I knew that once I said yes there was no turning back, I was curious as to why people love this so much I mean I was never really drawn to this kind of thing... I didn't look it, but I was extremely shy and nervous, I've never let anyone else see or touch my body, I've kept it to myself ever since I was old enough to look after it on my own... this is new to me... for some reason, I had a strong urge to laugh, not that it was funny, he hovered above me and pulled my shirt off of my right shoulder... the room was a bit cold but as soon as he kissed my shoulder the warmth from his kiss spread throughout my whole body...

                                         Tae's POV

I was really happy once she said yes, but when I kissed her shoulder I noticed how cold it was... I guess she's lacking warmth, that's something I can give her... I trailed my lips down her neck and she seemed to like it...

                                        Y/N's POV

As he trailed his lips down my neck I felt myself craving more of his touch, more of him, I guess this is why people love this so much, I was discovering a new side of him, possibly a side I could never tame, I didn't mind though... it's part of the deal in marriage

                                        Tae's POV

So this is what it feels like to become one in marriage, with each kiss, each moan and each breath as our bodies intertwined fulfilling desire, I knew our relationship would never be the same... as our clothes were tossed all over the room, leaving the place looking a bit like a laundromat I saw her... and she is beautiful with and even more without her clothes...

I had so much trouble writing this, I'm not one for smut or anything like that so I couldn't stop laughing and It took me way longer than it should've to write such a short chapter, please tell me if it was good, if not I will try to improve it... I'm also sorry that it's so short, don't forget to vote and comment