-My Calls And Notifications-

Y/N's POV

A week had now passed us by and it was time to leave Spain... all the fun memories we'd made here and all our first-time experiences we'd never forget... I'm sure we'll come back sometime. I hadn't checked my phone often while on this trip, just the occasional text or call here and there, but as I picked up my phone and scrolled through my Notification Centre, I noticed something... "From The Health App: Your period is likely to start today", just then it hit me... that message was from 4 days ago... I started trembling at the thought of what this could mean...

Tae's POV

As I was packing my suitcase I noticed Y/N standing with her phone in her hand, her other hand covering her mouth, and she was trembling as she stared at her phone's screen, almost as if it were a bottomless black pit... she didn't notice me walking up to her...

Tae: *concerned* Are you ok Jagiya?

She looked like she could cry at any moment, she looked like half of her life had been drained out of her... it made my heart ache to see her like that, but I didn't want to aggravate the situation, so I tried to ask her calmly...

Y/N: M-m-my, period...

Well, I didn't expect that...

Tae: yes... is something wrong...

Y/N: it's... its... it's 4 days late...

When I heard her say those words, it felt like my heart sank into my stomach... I didn't want her to be in a panic so I tried to find another explanation as to why...

Tae: I'm sure I know what you're thinking my love... but it could just be taking a bit longer than expected... I don't think you're pregnant, I mean, we took all the precautions we possibly could have, and you haven't shown any other symptoms...

Y/N's POV

For some reason when he said the word pregnant, it made things feel more surreal... he's right though, I need to pull myself together, this could just be an underlying health problem, or maybe it's just delayed... realising that there were other possibilities besides that one, I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself...

Y/N: *takes a deep breath* you're right... *sits down on the edge of the bed*

Tae: mmm *caresses your back in a circular motion in an attempt to console you* I'll make you some tea... just sit there and take a few moments to process... I'll pack your bags...

He doesn't have to be this sweet and caring, sometimes I wonder, "What did I do to deserve an angel like him?" because really, no one else compares to him...

Y/N: no Tae, don't worry, I'll pack up when I'm feeling a bit more settled, just focus on getting your things together...

Tae: *hands you a cup of tea* What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine, so I'll pack up all of our stuff... don't worry... just relax ok...

I knew there was no point in arguing about this, he'd probably win anyway...

Tae's POV

Timeskip to later

After about two hours or so, Y/N went back to normal... she was smiling as she drove our rental car to the airport... of course, I was initially going to drive, but she said that I'd packed the bags so she should at least drive, and she was completely fine now so I didn't stop her...

Tae: are you happy to go home?

Y/N: yeah, I loved Spain, but there truly is no place like home...

Tae: actually, while we're on the topic, we should speak about buying a house...

Y/N: mmm... the apartments are fine, but we both have too much stuff to move into either yours or mine...

Tae: let's go house shopping soon then, for now, we can just sleep in mine or yours, it doesn't really matter since some of my stuff is in your house and some of yours is in mine...

Y/N: ok, let's do that... I can't wait to see Kimchi, Mochi, and Tan

Tae: yeah, I really missed them as well...

Just as we were talking Y/N got a call...

Y/N's POV

Tae and I were talking about houses and the people and animals we'd missed while we were away these past 2 weeks... when suddenly I got a call... I glanced over at my phone to check the caller ID before looking back to the road... I answered the phone and was greeted with a loud "Y/N NOONA!!!" Which made me swerve a bit since I was startled, Tae looked at me and asked if I was ok, I just nodded and mouthed to him that I was fine...

OTP

Yeonjun: Y/N NOONA!!!

Y/N: yes Yeonjun? What's the problem?

Yeonjun: Beomgyu keeps throwing his kimbap at me...

Y/N: Isn't Pdogg supposed to be substituting for me?

Every time someone mentions Pdogg, Tae can't help but giggle because he thinks it's a stupid name... I agree, but I just ignored him while I was on the phone...

Yeonjun: that lasted about 2 days, he said that we were crazy and that we belonged in cages before running out of the building, I think there's something wrong with him Noona, because every time one of us is around him he starts shivering and mumbling to himself...

Y/N: *in mind* he's probably traumatised ... *to Yeonjun* who is looking after all of you now?

Yeonjun: I don't know if this counts as "looking after" per se, but Bang PDnim is sitting in the corner and questioning his life decisions *looks at Bang PD* oh, also... he just started crying...

Y/N: let me speak to him please...

Yeonjun: Sure...

Yeonjun's POV

For some reason as I gladly skipped over to Bang PDnim, he started shaking... he must be broken I guess...

Yeonjun: *cheerfully* here Bang PDnim... *gives him the phone*

When I was handing him the phone his arm was shaking so much that he used his other arm for support, so I came to this conclusion, yup, he's definitely broken...

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Bang PDnim? Are you there?

Bang PD: *between sobs* Y-Y/N? Is it really you?

Y/N: Yes... are you okay?

Bang PD: *really fast and trembly* I'm s-sorry Y/N, you need a-a raise... you're the only one who knows how to handle these little demons, please never q-quit...

Just then, the call ended... Yeonjun must've cut the call because he was upset that Bang PD called him a little demon, he hates being called that, he's not a bad kid, he just needs a little extra love and attention... I put my phone down and continued driving...

Tae: is Yeonjun okay?

Y/N: you should be asking if Bang PDnim is okay... it sounds like they traumatised him...

Tae: *sighs* it's okay... Bang PDnim always gets back up on his feet... eventually, that is...

Tae's POV

We boarded the plane and waited for it to take off...
Y/N and I were tired from our long trip, so we both just decided to take a nap...

Don't forget to vote and Comment