Chapter 25

Taehyung's POV

I didn't give him a chance to look around before pulling him into the room with me and smashing my lips against his.

With a slight pull on his legs, I had them wrapped around my waist, a gasp left his mouth feeling my hardness against his clothed private and I took the chance to slip my tongue in once again to taste every inch of his mouth, making him moan loud.

Jungkook's POV

I felt my back touching the soft bed and him hovering over me, his lips showering kisses on my neck now.

Soon he found my soft spot and kissed there continuously making me moan non stop.

'He definitely knew how to pleasure me' I thought.

His teeth brushed against my neck, kissing my collar bone now as I rose my hips making him groan.

"Tell me to stop" he whispered, his hands still roaming on my body, lips going down.

Meet with no sound, he looked up, his dark eyes meeting mine.

And for the first time, I wasn't afraid of the darkness they displayed, rather felt aroused.

His hands caged my face, Our breaths mixing with each other while he asked you sure?"

He didn't want to force me. Not when I had decided to take it slow from that night.

I only nodded my head in reply

"Words, love, words" he demanded.

"yes." I replied barely above a whisper, making him lose the control he had till now.

His lips crashed into mine, hands going behind my back.

I raised my back, allowing him to open the chain and pull my beautiful dress down.

He broke the kiss and placed my fingers on his shirt silently telling me to unbutton them.

With shaky hands and some help from him, I removed the shirt from him, his well sculpted body making my mouth water.

He continued his kiss on my neck and took off my dress, the silk fabric and panty, making me fully naked under his gaze.

My arms tried to cover my chest  but he stopped my hands with a searing kiss on my lips, demanding to see my full body.

Even though he had seen me bare before, this time it was different. I was willing to do it as much as him, without any cries or screams or resistance.

Taehyung's POV

"You are absolutely gorgeous, my love" I complemented.

I was true. He had a beautiful hot body to make men go on their knees for him.

My hands fondled with his nipples making him moan low.

His lips were red and swollen because of my rough kiss. My lips trailed to his nipples, tongue slowly twirling around the head and sucking it into my mouth, it's twin being pinched between his thumb and forefinger making him moan loud.

His hands found their way to my hair, pulling me more to him, his body enjoying the warmth my body and tongue provided.

My mouth lifted it up only to attack its twin, repeating the same, making him moan again and again.

While he was lost in the pleasure of my mouth on hid nipples, my one hand reached down his bottom, my fingers softly making circles around his sensitive hole, making him more crazy if it already wasn't enough.