One-Liners of Each story

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/lazyakabookworm). Thank you

Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin...

His life experience has made Omkara to keep his distance from everyone. He was a loner and preferred to be like that. When a chance gives him to take revenge on the man who had wronged him and his siblings, he without thinking jumps at it and marries Gauri.

A Little Bit Of Trick & A Little Bit Of Love

We grew up together. We were friends and neighbors. Maybe even best friends. Or that is what I thought, till I realized that Omkara was in love with Ridhima. And that is when I realized that I am in love with him. With a broken heart, I helped him as he planned to propose Ridhima. 

Bawara Mann Dekhne Chala Ek Sapna

Omkara meets the orphan Ishana and falls in love with her. Only after his marriage, he realizes that he is thrown into a nightmare. After her parents' death, Gauri was raised by her chachu who treated her like a burden. Her sole aim in life was to fulfill her mother's dream and become a doctor, and she was willing to do anything for it.

Blind Date

Ishana fixes Gauri on a blind date.

Child Marriage 4 : Crazy Kiya Re

Superstition got toddler Omkara married to baby Gauri, and years later unaware of their marriage, they meet. And while one is being friend-zoned the other is chasing after another.

Invisible Strings

Omkara as the dominating alpha male and Gauri as the helpless damsel.

Jeevan Saathi

The night before her wedding, Gauri's groom elopes with another girl. The shock of her broken marriage leads to her father's death. Watching her try to rebuild her life once again, ridden with guilt for his part in her misery, Omkara vows to himself that now, all trouble will have to go through him to get to her.

Mills & Boons 3: Simply Perfect

Omkara needs a wife urgently and Gauri is in need of stability and security. Omkara proposes that the perfect solution to both of their problems was a marriage. Placing her trust in fate, Gauri embarks on holy matrimony with a complete stranger and their mixed bag family.

Mills & Boons 4 : Boss & The Klutz

Gauri is the clumsy PA to Omkara Singh Oberoi. She has been in love with him and on an impulse confesses her love to him. Omkara didn't believe in commitments and he doesn't even react to her confession. Gauri gives up hope and decides to move on but then he couldn't tolerate if Gauri so much as looks at anyone else. 

Mills & Boons 5 - Married For Revenge

For 7 long years, Omkara has been burning for vengeance. Now, he was strong enough to avenge the wrong done to his family, and the first step of that was to marry Gauri. But then for a man who had been consumed with the thoughts of revenge and justice, he wasn't prepared for his pawn, his wife, to declare him her savior and God's gift to her. Now, revenge out the window, Omkara is saddled with a wife, who has him wrapped around her little finger.

Mills & Boons 6 : The Adulterer

Wanting to escape from her lonely and humiliating life with Ranveer, Gauri goes to Maldives for a break. There she meets Omkara and Gauri can't help but fall in love with him, though she tries to fight it as she was not a free woman, but Omkara will not take no for an answer.

Parent Child Series 2 : Papa Meri Jaan

Gauri agrees to an arranged marriage with Manav. As the family meet to discuss more on their marriage, she couldn't help herself but get attached to Manav's elder brother, Omkara and his illegitimate daughter, Khushi.

Twin Series 5 : Twist of Fate

After the death of her parents, Gauri was raised by Tej and Jhanvi. She grew up in their house, as their daughter, along with their twin sons, Shiv and Omkara. Since childhood, Gauri adored Shiv, the sweet brother and hated the prankster, Omkara, whose only aim in life was to irritate her. Now in their adulthood, Gauri decides to take matters into her hands but fate intervenes, and Gauri ends up confessing her love to the wrong brother!

Unsuitables 1 : Unsuitable Wife

Omkara and Gauri were very young and very much in love when Gauri gets pregnant. They get married and soon after Gauri miscarries the baby. 5 years later, after the mental torture and neglect that she has been subjected to she decides to walk away and file for divorce. Now, 5 years after his divorce, Omkara is still not able to understand what had gone wrong in their marriage and when he finally sees his ex-wife, he realizes that when she walked away, she had walked away with his son.

Unsuitables 2 : Unsuitable Boy

After having his heart broken, Omkara gets into a no strings attached relationship with his secretary, Gauri. But he is falling hard and fast for her, while Gauri who has been in love with Omkara for since ever, is determined to guard her heart from him. 

Wacko Series 1 : Toxic

Omkara and Gauri are egoistical, maniacal and arrogant. And they are the two people who should never end up together.

Hope you guys will enjoy these stories.

- Lazy