Unsuitables 2 : Unsuitable Boy

Hello everyone...

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story Unsuitable Wife (Posted on 23. Jul. 2024)

This is Aryan's story from Unsuitable Wife.

If you want to read this story in Arylie version here is the link 

So, in this story Omkara= Aryan, Gauri= Imlie, Shivaay= Omkara, Anika = Gauri from Unsuitable Wife, hope there is no confusions.

P.S: some scenes that were in Unsuitable Wife, will come here too... and some scenes that were in that story, will be just mentioned here even though it might be important to the story.

Please... I am too lazy to rewrite it. So, kindly read/refresh your memory of that story.

 So, kindly read/refresh your memory of that story

P.S: this story has no connection to Karan Johar's book LOL

Unlike Unsuitable Wife this is not an angsty story, this is more light hearted, feel good love story

Word Count 18341

"Good morning." Gauri politely tells Anika as she opened the door for her.

"Good morning." Anika smiles at her warmly.

Gauri walks in with Anika and sees Omkara. He was dressed for office but looked too sleepy as he stood next to the coffee machine, waiting for his coffee.

"Why you don't use the key I gave you?" Omkara asks her. "What is with this Princess behavior wanting grand entrance every time?"

Gauri grins as she walked to him. "Has anyone told you that you are cute when you are grumpy?"

Omkara attempts a scowl then groans. "God, I am so sleepy that I can't even scowl."

Gauri chuckles.

Omkara points at the coffee machine. "Be a darling."

"You sit." Gauri tells him smiling.

Omkara walks to the dining table sits with his head on the table while Gauri waited for the drip coffee to fill up the cup.