He who rescued me - by melantha123

A/N:

This is based on one of my books. It's, umm... gonna be a filler chapter to the book. Sort of and happens somewhere after chapter 37. The book was "He who rescued me".

A one day late Happy Birthday presend for GuardianOfFreedom . She requested this xD.

Jack was thrilled when he saw the familiar lights in the night sky. He was closing up to Arendelle, the place where his heart had settled after he had been carried away by wind to various locations – never belonging anywhere.

Now Jack had a home to return to, sure he had found a family with the Guardians but now he had something different. When everything had tried to keep them apart they had just grown stronger together.

Jack lands eagerly to her balcony, his eyes shine in the moonlight and a smirk spreads on his face. He throws his staff to his shoulder and he reaches to knock the doors.Should I surprise her? He thought and pulled his hand back, he rubbed his chin for a moment and glanced at the door. She's probably sleeping already.

Elsa was fast asleep on her bed, she didn't notice the gentle wind which breezed in from the gaps of her door. The wind opened up the door while a white haired man stood on the other side, waiting eagerly to see her again. The double doors of the balcony were quietly opened by the same wind.The man had a wide smile as he walked in, he floated slightly above air.

His heart warmed up when he heard her mumbling something in her sleep and wrapped her arms around her pillow. Jack watched at Elsa while she slept. Quietly he placed his staff to lean against the wall as he didn't want to wake her up yet. He wanted to enjoy looking at her as long as he could.

"Gosh you are beautiful," Jack whispered softly when he kneeled next to her. Should he wake her up or just go lay next to her? His hand brushed over her silky hair which she had opened from braid before going to sleep.Jack felt joyful when Elsa smiled a bit in her sleep.

The decision was easy, he would let her sleep and surprise her in the morning. He had said that he wouldn't be home before next night but he managed to bring winter faster into the world when he hurried himself a bit. Now they would have few weeks just for themselves before the next trip to bring people their winter fun would be needed.

Elsa turns on her bed a bit, her sleep is calm and for some reason she feels relaxed. She had a dream of him again, of how they met years ago. Through her sleep she heard a gentle voice speaking, it made her think of him. Then she felt a touch on her hair, how something pressed against the bed.She was awake but pretended of sleeping. The fresh smell added to the cool feeling was something she never failed to recognize.

Jack reached in for a kiss to wish her goodnight. His lips pressed against hers lightly. After not kissing for a while it was hard for him to pull off, he ended up deepening their kiss and leaning lower against her. Her soft breasts touched his chest and made his breath hitch. Slowly he pulled himself off, it didn't feel right to steal kisses from her when she was still asleep.

Elsa had enjoyed the sensation of his lips against hers, she wanted to continue their moment for little longer."Ah, Jack," she moaned quietly.

Jack startled when he heard her voice. He saw how she squirmed on the bed and her hand was crumbling her bed sheets. Jack bit his bottom lip, evaluating the situation of if she was really sleeping or not.

He reached in for another kiss, closing his eyes as their lips met again. This time he didn't try to do it lightly, his lips pressed harshly against hers.His right hand was sliding over her shoulder, down on her arm and smoothly transferring from there to her stomach. Her breathing fastened when his cool fingers were lifting her night shirt up and going under it. Soon his fingers found her perfectly round breast, her skin felt smooth and flawless under his touch. He began to fondle it gently, it didn't take long until he felt her hardened nipple against his front finger.