#69 in Random / JELSA ON ICE!!

Haha!

Today 8th January 2015 this book was #69 in Random

WAY TO GO US!

Ps. Art is from Devianart and by unconventionalsenshi

Next a bit of perverted thoughts from melantha123

POV Elsa

Jack asked me to meet him at ice skating ring today. I was waiting him and glancing around and then I heard a laughter from behind of me.

"Hey Els, whats up!" Jack grinned as I turned around. He was wearing a thick blue winter coat.

"Just waiting for you, you're late!" I smiled back at him. Then I see that typical mischievous smirk of his appearing.

"What now?" I raised my eyebrow.

He hummed and kicked some snow with his feet. "Do you know why people's cheeks blush on winter?" Jack chuckled.

I raised my finger up since I was about to give him a short amount of information. "Due to blood circulation, blood is being bumped more into cheeks as they feel the cold to prevent frost bites!" I smiled.

Jack raised his eyebrow. "Hmm.. What did you say?"

I sighed and started again, "Due to blood--."

"No, not that. The later part," he laughed.

"The frost bites?" I exclaimed.

"Precisely! But.. cold is kinda cool? Don't you think?" He whispered huskily and took a step forward.

"Frost, where are you going with this?" I sighed loudly.

Then I see him opening up his coat and he threw it to ground. I'm holding my breath as I stare at him.

"Oh, look at that," Jack said quietly as his finger's trail on my face.

"L-look at what?" I stumbled on my words as I breathed in his minty scent.

"Someone cool made your cheeks heat up," he said while popping the P and cupping my cheeks.

"W-well.. I'm just feeling cold," I tried to look away as I felt his naked chest touching my chest. My hand accidentally hit on his abdomen and he gasped a bit, ending it in laughter.

"Yeah, right.. And now you're going to get a Frost bite," he grinned and closed his eyes when he nipped my nose. It made me flinch while my breathing turned shallow.

"You know what I would like more?" I whispered and I see him opening his eyes. His cheeks are turning pink and he smiles.

"Well?" He asked and smiled slyly.

"I.. I would like to have a frost bite on my lips?" I grinned and he raised his eyebrow while agreeing.

Slowly he leans towards me and my eyes widened for a slight moment. I watch how his lips aparted, getting ready to nip my lips but before he could do it I pressed my lips against his. His breath hitched for a moment when my hands trailed to his back, I felt his skin crawl while he kissed back. We parted only to catch some more air before continuing.

"Uh," Jack chuckled after our kiss. "So.. " He grinned.

"What?" I smiled to him as my hand cupped his cheek.

"I never thought that this dare would turn out like this," Jack laughed and I frowned.

"What dare?" I questioned

"Hiccup dared me to show myself topless to you outside," Jack grinned. It made me groan and I slapped at him.

"OUCH! Els! WAIT!" Jack shouted as he ran after me.

"What now!" I hissed as he grabbed my hand. Somehow we fell and I was laying on top of him. Jack is panting and looking at me.

"I didn't plan to kiss you! That wasn't a dare! I.. uh.. I won two tickets to Ice Show which I wanted to take you.. so... would you come?" Jack pleaded and when I tried to get up his hands pressed on my hips. He trapped me on top of him.

"Please?" Jack smiled faintly. I shook my head and then I felt his hands rubbing my hips and then my waist.

"I beg you?" Jack whispered and pulled me down. "Please?" He whispered with his lips only an inch from mine.

"No," I said.

"I'm laying topless on the snow, begging you to come with me and I would die happily if you would go out with me and be my girlfriend," Jack spoke fast.

"Don't die!" I gasped.

Jack started to laugh. "So.. You're going out with me next weekend?" He whispered.

"How about.. tonight?" I leaned close to his ear where I whispered my words. I felt him shivering under me and how his hand went behind my back. He buried his face on the crook of my neck and gave a peck of a kiss.

"Yeah, that would be perfect," he whispered and kept on kissing my neck, making me feel the chills run through my body. I was panting when he finally was about to kiss me to my lips.