chapter 11

10 MONTHS LATER ~

"Y/N? Why are you still up?" William says as he walks into the living room. Its currently 3:44 AM but i just can't sleep. After the news i recieved yesterday its impossible for me to sleep.

"Couldn't sleep" i say and move a bit to the left to make room for him. He closes the door and sits next to me on the couch "You can talk me to y/n, whats wrong?" He says "i'am scared william"

Yesterday Micheal & Carla got arrested. Turns out they have been collecting personal information about the royal family and leaking them for years. Because they were my legal guardians, child protective services came and told me i need to go back to Canada and go to a different family. William & Kate tried to make me stay here and live with them but that wasn't possible because fosters are only allowed in their own country.

The worst part of it all is that im going away next week already. Which means i only have a week left here. No one in the family knows except for William & Kate and i'm scared to tell James, Louise, George, Charlotte and Louis.

"Are you scared for your new family?" He asks while rubbing my back since im sobbing.
"Mainly but im just scared of telling the rest. Who do i tell first? What do i even say?"

"If i were you i'd tell James first. You two have been dating for almost a year so he needs to know first and then you decide who to tell."

"Yeah you're right. I'll try to tell everyone in the morning so that it wouldn't be akward."
I say

"And don't worry about leaving. Yes you're going to a different country, living with a different family but that doesn't mean we will never see eachother again. We can visit every holiday and we can call everyday. We're family and we always will be" William says grabbing my hand.

"I'm just scared of leaving George, Charlotte and Louis. I know that they're your kids and they're in wonderful hands because you & kate are amazing parents but it still feels wrong to just leave them. They've told you themself that they see me as a big sister and now i'm leaving them in a week? It feels wrong" i say

"Hey, you'll always be their big sister even if you're not blood related to them. Im sure that they will be fine but i understand why you're feeling that way. But i promise you that they will always have someone who looks after them and makes sure no one hurts them. Even if that someone isn't you. " william says with a smile

"I know that they have you and Kate but-" i say but william cuts me off before i could Finnish my sentence

"I'm not talking about me and Kate Y/N. I'm talking about someone who's like a big brother to them and who will make sure nothing happends to them." He says which leave me confused

"Who?" I ask while standing up. "You'll figure that out when you leave.. but for now try to get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day" he says and walks away.

I walk up to my room and get into bed and fall asleep the second i lie down.

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW!! The next 2 chapters will be long chapters i promise you guys!

xxx