𝐂𝐇.𝟓: 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄́ 𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 📍𝟔:𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 📍
𝟔:𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐌

"Oh my gosh, y'all we have to do it! This is the first time in years we've all been locked in like this- AT THE SAME TIME!" Moriah squealed and the other two nodded in agreement.

They were currently in Janaé's house, planning a fun girls game night, but it was quickly turning into a couples game night idea.

"Reminder, I am not locked in yet y'all." Janaé warned while wiping down her counters, making both Moriah and Devyn side eye her hard.

"Nae Nae, you know good and goddamn well you and Dayvon  are basically locked in. These last three weeks y'all have been inseparable bitch, I'd be surprised if y'all didn't pop out married."

Moriah was right, Dayvon and Janaé had become inseparable over that time. They spent nearly everyday together, and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't attached at the hip to him.

He had been telling his friends the same thing, knowing deep down he was truly falling for her.

But he wouldn't say that though. They both wanted to keep their slow pace.

"I guess, but do y'all think he would agree to a game night-

"YES!!" Moriah and Devyn both screamed and she sighed, moving to sit next to them on her couch. "I'll ask him then, I guess, are Cash and Quan down?"

They both nodded and Janaé sighed, feeling afraid for some reason to ask Dayvon to come.

She knew he wasn't a very social person, unless he was around family or her. But she figured she could butter him up a little by being extra flirtatious, and he'd agree.

She pressed the FaceTime button on his contact and after literally one ring, he picked up.

He always answered her calls fast.

His sweaty face came into view, and she seen the weight machines and treadmill in the background and could tell he was at the gym.

He still looked as handsome as ever, though, despite being so sweaty.

"Wassup baby?" He asked absentmindedly, looking around the gym as he walked through. He was barely aware of the woman on his phone.

"Hey boo, what you doin'?" She asked while propping up her phone so he could see her whole body.

She was currently wearing a white bodysuit (the shorts typa bodysuit) and a pair of white chanel sandals, and her wavy bundles were in a messy half up half down style.

He finally looked down at the phone and did a double take, biting his lip after. "Shit, I'm at the gym. But as good as yo' pretty ass lookin' right na' I might have ta' come scoop you."