Fun time~ (WARNING SMUT!)

[author's note! This chapter contains a little bit of smut if u do not like or are uncomfortable about it you may skip]

After they got home Ritz had pulled Veneer into the bedroom. He threw veneer onto the bed ( like a simple toss) and pinned him down on it. Veneer was blushing like crazy.

V: "Ritz are you su-"

Ritz had put a finger to Veneers mouth shushing him. He pinned him up against the headboard and started to kiss him. He pushed his tongue in and Veneers mouth. Veneer had soft, light moans.

Ritz had took off Veneers coat and shirt, revealing his chest. He made his way down to Veneers neck and had started to give him hickys.

V: "Ritz~, hah..~"

Ritz had unbuttoned Veneers jeans, he took them off and then took off his own pants. Ritz took off both of their boxers, as he pinned Veneer on the bed. He slowly slid himself into Veneer. He went faster and deeper as Veneer moaned.

V: "Ritz!~ Fuck~ AHH~"
R: "You like this don't you~" 

Ritz went faster as Veneer moaned his name. As Veneer moaned his name it made Ritz want him more he thrusted faster, and faster until he came inside of Veneer. Veneers eyes rolled back he was enjoying every bit of this wanting to be Ritzs slut.

V: "Fuck~.. hah..~ ngh~" ritz thrusted "FUCK~ yes~"
R: "I'm not done with you yet~"
V: "Wait..hah~ what?"

Ritz moved veneer with his legs spread. He went down and sucked the tip of Veneers dick. He used his hands for the parts he wasn't sucking.

V: "Hah..~ mhh~.. R-Ritz ah~ I'm gonna~"

Ritz Swallowed as Veneer came into his mouth. And wiped the excess cum off his lips.

(296 words)