CHAPTER 8 OF 8 - SIDES

CHAPTER 8 OF 8

THE FINAL CHAPTER

SIDES

Lucas sits alone in his jail cell that smells like sewage. It's definitely a makeshift jail cell, it looks like someone took a bunch of pipes and thinned them down and stuck them in the ground... but it still is a jail cell.

Inside is a bed that Lucas is sitting on, and a toilet. Where the sewage smell is coming from.

Lucas looks up.

'Good Guy Jason' is standing guard, his back facing Lucas.

Lucas takes a deep breath.

"You know... the last time I saw a Jason, he tried to kill me," Lucas said.

Good Guy Jason rolls his eyes, "You know you're not the first Lucas to tell me that. I get that every other Jason is, well... an asshole. But I'm not."

"'Asshole?' Dude tried to KILL me... I think the word asshole is a little too tame," Lucas states.

Good Guy Jason finally turns around and looks at him, "Yeah, well... You're the one in the jail cell and I'm not. You tried to KILL a Lucas too, remember?"

Lucas shakes his head, "I intentionally stabbed him in the stomach instead of the chest."

"You do realize what a knife in the stomach can do to a person? To their digestive system? He might not be able to eat regular food for the rest of his life!" Good Guy Jason yells.

Lucas sighs, "I admit... I shouldn't have done it. Everything happened so fast."

"Yeah, well," Good Guy Jason shakes his head, "I've never stabbed a Lucas... A good Lucas that is."

"Do you really think these guys trust you?" Lucas sneers.

"Yeah, I do," Good Guy Jason sneers back, "They're having me guard you, remember? You're a valuable prisoner. We haven't had one of those in a whi-"

BAM

All of a sudden, blood gushes out of Good Guy Jason's head, and he collapses down to the ground.

Lucas jolts up.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Lucas screams.

Lucas looks over... His eyes widen.

"Oh my God..." His eyes widened even more.

It's Max.

At least... A Max.

She's unmasked, but clearly in a Ghostface costume.

"Max?!" Lucas yells.

Ghostface Max just smiles a wicked grin at him,

"It's cute you think you mean something to me," She smiles.

Lucas' face grows angry, "Well, you clearly have a gun. Shoot me."

"Don't worry, Lucas... You WILL die soon. Maybe even tonight! Just not from me," She smiles.

All of a sudden, we hear footsteps.

"Max, Max please," Lucas grabs the bars, "Please don't hurt anyone else!" he pleads.

"Oh, don't worry, Lucas," Ghostface Max smiles, "I won't hurt them... I'll KILL them! There's a difference."

"Max, please!" Lucas screams.

All of a sudden, the door opens. A very interesting looking Lucas with green hair and a purple shirt runs in.

He sees Good Guy Jason lying dead on the ground.

"What the fuck happened?!" He yells.