Chapter Twenty-Five

HENRY

Luckily for me, I didn't have to count down for too long. The newly engaged were asleep after their massage, while Theo and Lily had decided they couldn't bear to sit next to each other any longer and headed off to their separate rooms on opposite sides of the villa. 

That left Sydney and I standing in the lounge with the two massage therapists.

"I guess it's your turn next," the lady said kindly.

Sydney looked at me with wide eyes, before returning her gaze to the woman. "Thank you, but I think we'll pass. We'll pay you for six people but please, take the rest of the night off. Relax."

The woman smiled, as did the man beside her. Something told me they were a couple, and their excitement to have the evening off suggested they hadn't had the chance to do something like that in a while.

"Thank you," the lady whispered. "We'll just pack up and then we'll be on our way."

"Perfect," Sydney said as she pulled out her phone. "I'm making the payment right now." As she finished, she clasped her hand in mine and pulled me towards the bedroom.

It took less than three seconds of us being in our room for her mouth to be on mine.

She tasted like strawberries, while her natural scent mixed with her perfume made me high. I gently placed my hands on her arse, giving me flashbacks to the swimming pool in Spain where I'd struggled with all types of self-control.

I cupped her body and lifted her to the couch, placing my knee between her legs and kissing her harder as she arched her back. I could tell she was enjoying it. She was grinding against my leg all while moaning at a volume that was reserved for us. God, she was insane. 

I shifted my kisses to the back of her neck, feeling her shiver as each stroke of my tongue electrocuted her. My other hand cupped her neck, holding her in place as I pressed my knee further into the fabric of her pants.

"I bet you're dripping for me, ma chérie."

She sighed, gently unzipping her jeans as an invitation for my hand to travel deeper. I did what she asked for, slipping my hand into her pants and fiddling with the elastic along her panties. I didn't need to go further to know she'd made a mess on her thighs.

My mouth continued to caress her neck as I slipped two fingers under the fabric. My touch grazed the edge of her slit, feeling just how wet she truly was. Sydney moaned in response, panting harder as my fingers explored the warmth that was her pussy. I felt her clench my back as I pressed a finger into her. And then another.

"Oh, god," she cried. "Fuck."

I gently pumped in and out, feeling her pussy clench each time I gave her clit a slap. She continued to moan my name as my fingers sped up. She was so sexy, that I was worried I'd have to start thinking about mundane things to delay my orgasm. I could've kept at this until she came, but I was selfish. I wanted her first orgasm to be mine, in my mouth.

I removed my fingers, watching as confusion became written across Sydney's face. Her pupils dilated as I lowered myself to the ground, using the hand—that was just inside her—to part her legs a little wider.

Sydney held eye contact as I lifted off her clothes and threw them across the room. She knew what was coming, and if I was correct, she was fucking ready for it.

I dipped my head lower, taking in the beautiful scent that was her arousal. Nothing made me harder than knowing I was doing this to her.

Sydney paused our affair to lean across to her suitcase and grab two small devices. One was a bullet vibrator. The other a large dildo that was seriously exaggerating the length and width of a dick. God, Sydney you had your secrets. Didn't you?